I Have An Alpha to Play

I was signing up for the Evolve Alpha, freaking out about my inability to find my profile URL (which @DamJess thankfully helped me with), until my phone played a soothing bing. No, I don’t use Bing (I use Chrome), it was my e-mail. I slowly hovered over my HTC One (M7, mind you) and realized…

I have an Alpha to play. “You got accepted into teh Evolve Alpha?!” some of you may ask.

Plot Twist:

…I got accepted into a different Alpha. You may be curious as to what Alpha I might be now in. The answer: Fortnite. That’s right. I signed up for closed Alpha access in Epic Game’s free-to-play, open world, procedural generated, cooperative, MMORPG. It looks like a lot of fun, and I’m happy to have been recruited into their squad of bug-crushing legionaries. However, I am just as excited, if not more excited to be in the Evolve Alpha.
The only problem is that I would have the aching responsibility for not one, but TWO Alpha programs. And all I can say to that is: Bring on the challenge!!! Hope to see you guys in Shear as I at the same time hide in a +200m tower fending off baddies in an entire different game universe.

Hint: I’ll have seperate windows :smile:

:open_mouth: OMG I signed up for that!! I guess I didn’t get in ;_;

They release 1000 people each month until late 2014 :smiley: So I guess we’ll just wait and see.

Oh my goodness, FortNite! I had completely forgotten about that game, but it looks quite interesting from what I’ve seen. Well done for getting into Alpha though! :smiley:

i wanna sign up and play but ill wait just to see