I have a great idea on how to safe Shear - Neotenic Stimulator

What if we manufacture a few Neotenic Stimulator for say a few dozen monsters first to help fight off the the invasion?

We then capture a few monsters here and there, maybe obtain an unhatched egg. Then put it on them as soon as they’re out, not before tranqing these beasts first of course.

Then once they think we’re their mommys we can ride them into battle to support hunter squads or platoons.

Then all the monsters will slowly be tamed into helping rebuild Shear and they will be given high protein diets of concentrated wildlife products by Nordita who will soon monopolize the monster feed market.

Goliath

Groken

Goaith

Gohemoth.

4 Likes

Then all the monsters will slowly be tamed into helping rebuild Shear and they will be given high protein diets of concentrated wildlife products by Nordita who will soon monopolize the monster feed market.

caused by growing tension and due to Nordita holding supplies the corporations have very strained communications until one day another corporation will overthrow Nordita causing chaos and a collapse of the mutual agreement Nordita and all the corporations will go at it with their monsters.

Plunging Shear into an all out war and setting up for the events for EVOLVE: Mega monster battle.

1 Like

I approve of this.

Too fight the monsters…
We make monsters!
Mammoth bird hybrid confirmed t6 assault

1 Like

this is in order.

1 Like

doesnt work since crow says it needs to be a small brain otherwise it will melt and the monsters are considered to be pretty smart.

2 Likes

Matt just said it could work.

redditpermalink

Baby brains are smaller, I’d think once it grew up its brain would melt though

Does the come from "Go"bi?

Pfft, screw that. Just make a Mammoth Bird the t6 Assault, those things are evil enough, but with a player controlling them they can become the lord of darkness!

He isn’t saying it would work though. He is just restating the premise that you put out. Not saying whether of not it would work.

You’d be able to tame a three foot tall Goliath, ok. Then as soon as it got big enough to be of any use, gg. Brain meltage.

Exactly what I said :smile:

Without the embellishments

Your point being?

Why does there have to be a point, why can’t I have dull comments, anyways I just was happy we agreed

The issue with this is the eggs form beta monsters (ones that can’t Evolve like their alpha equivalent). We have no idea how intelligent a beta is. We have no idea how they even learn, and if they even follow the same rules as other organisms (they already break some from what we’ve seen).

In general this plan seems like a shot in the dark.

1 Like

there arnt even any monster babys they kinda hatch fully grown out of their eggs and a few chosen ones “the Alphas” get some more room to grow up…

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.