I hate April Fool's Day

Because this isn’t real.

Got told about this at work and i though it was awsomesauce and needs to be a thing.

I love April Fool’s day.

I filled my realtive’s toothpaste tube with compressed oxygen, then had them open it in the morning. It was glorious.

That would be the most confusing and convoluted game of clue ever :open_mouth:

You are evil.

I know! It would probably end in Fire and Blood too.

As consolation you should pick up Game of Thrones the Board Game; it’s real, and it is the best thing to ever happen to table-top gaming (just make sure you have friends who are very ok with getting stabbed in the back… when you play the game of thrones you either win or you die…

Much fire… much, much blood.

You mean the D&D style one? I have it…just not enough friends who are interested to play it. :frowning:

No the Risk but way way better style one. It’s fairly complicated and takes a while to play (not settlers or diplomacy long, but still a good 2/3 hours), but it is absolutely fantastic. It’s fast moving once people know what they’re doing and everything is designed to encourage double-dealing and trust issues. :smiley:

Oooooh, I will look into it.

Will probably have the same issue though.

tenchars

That’s a very open statement.

I like it.

Anyways, off to destroying some toilet paper with style. G’day.

If you are looking for a good stab you in the back board game, you simply can’t beat Battlestar Galactica. It’s my wife and I’s favorite boardgame by far. If you want a less ‘meatier’ game, Coup, Resistance and Werewolf are fun stab you in the back type games and a bit ‘lighter’.

Panic station had a nice idea, but mechanics and poor rules hurt it too much :frowning:

You should have seen my heart break when Xbox said they had a new vr helmet for the Xbox 360 :’(
oh how innocent I was when they announced this