I dont see the last patch notes anywhere on the forums, this can only mean one thing!

IT IS COMING
10chars

16 actually Kappa

They took the post down about 20 mins ago or so, I got a notification for some bizare reason.
Much excite!

don’t ruin him with a beard :cry: and hes a blond btw

so, im blonde and my beard is red XD.

So should i start playing evolve right now or wait for patch … i dont know o.o :smiley:

i feel your pain light brown hair, yellow mustache/beard, thats why im clean shaven XD

Now, maybe. Shake the dust off so you’re not too rusty. :3

K 10 chars

Awwww, I never saw them! Why? WHHHHYYYYY?

There are questions that cannot be answered, dear Roses.

what notes are you talking about? i havent seen any posted.

Exactly- they took the patch notes thread down, quite possibly to edit it. We might be getting a micro patch on PC tonight, but dont take my word for it,

well, the expectation is that pc and consoles are both getting a micro patch, but only pc is getting code changes that fix things like krakens movement. hopefully it does come out tonight

I hope this patch comes quick, playing Kraken hasn’t been much fun recently. I played against a team as a Kraken one game and killed them all stage one without losing half of my armor. Fought them as stage one with a Behemoth next game and almost got my buttocks handed to me.

Yeah, the patch is on track for tonight (my guess is around 8pm ET).

I can say one thing - I fucking love Behemoth. I wasn’t playing monster much but I fucking love this guy. TRS, if any of you read this, I want to thank you cencerely.
I’d love some bugfixing tho :expressionless:

I have a black beard with red hair, and a black spot of hair on the right side of my head. It could be worse