I didn't know Torvald would be the new monster

Anyone surprised by this as well?

Hehehe. Well said. And he has minion too :stuck_out_tongue: aka Sunny.

I watched Torvald solo a stage 3 Wraith. I still get nightmares.

yeah that explains why I got destroyed recently by a team of Sunny and Torvald on stage 3 with dmg DECREASE buff. I melted like butter in the Sun

I personally can handle them as Wraith but to watch another get melted showed me that I can’t just mess around with them.

I got destroyed as Goliath…I know noobish but It was a close game and I know where I made mistakes :P. Hey…after all I’m only casual player :smiley:

I just had a spasm.

well…excuse good as any :smiley: We noobs have a right to die stupid deaths :stuck_out_tongue: That’s why we are noobs

No death is stupid, only dull. If I ever die it is in a blaze of glory involving explosions, fire, bullets everywhere and Val taking the last shot doing a mid air 360 quick scope. This should be quickly followed by a flood of GGs and that one guy who seems to have something to say about how the game went.

heheh THAT"S HOW I DIED that day :smiley: with everybody having one or two strikes :P…and me getting my traversal stopped by a STUPID LAMP or something and slowed down by that damn Val :smiley: Well it’s a good thing I at least DIE decently it might balance my poor playing :stuck_out_tongue: The people will go " ohh man it’s Raptor woow. The guy is clueless about playing monster but the way he dies …oh guuuys YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT" xD. And then they watch me leap smashing with roar on to the cluster of 5 Markov’s mines :stuck_out_tongue:

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54677355.jpg

PS, there is already an official discussion thread of Torvald for your ignorant rant.

To defeat monsters…we created monsters

Norwegian Rim, coming this spring

Holy shit.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

But seriously, I thought they said that cybernetic Monsters won’t be a thing.

That is what I thought, the scary part was she was full health and armor and killed medic and trapper with ease, I stood back as hank as I watched Torvald rip her apart and she seemed to be unable to fight back really. He dodged a nova, abduct and soaked decoy like the joke it is and just decimated her with mortars and the shotgun. A 17 minute game ended in simply 1.

Wow.

I hope you friended that guy. You don’t see that happen on a daily basis.

I didn’t, was to traumatized. Watching a try hard evasive Wraith get demoed did not sit well in my mind since I still main her.

Soloing wraiths are easy now that she’s been nerfed especially with torvald.Cabots still decent .Medics & trappers are eh except Abe he’s still good for it.