I cant play behemoth help ;-;

so uh its the 31st and im super hyped to play evolve so i can be behemoth. i go to solo,choose monster…and my hopes are crushed. Is it a bug that i cant play as him i pre-ordered him and i typed in the code and it didnt let me play as him on the 31st when he was released please helps…

-yours truly some guy

If you’re on Xbox one try this:

Go to ‘My Games and Apps’ and press ‘Menu’ on Evolve, then go to ‘Manage Game’. On the right should be a list of items (Tier 4 Hunters if you bought the Hunting Season Pass and Behemoth if you pre-ordered) that are ready to install. You can install them from there.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Haven't gotten my behemoth
Can't get Behemoth?!
Monster Expansion Pack Issues for Xbox one

thanks dude! i hope this works i shall be back if i need help :stuck_out_tongue:

Question answered! Thanks @Jedi_Warrior

well to be expected behemoth has a game breaking glitch. I have had to leave 3 games as him because if the glitch. What happens is everyone once in a while he will attack something and then he freezes in mid attack for the rest of the game :confused: and it’s really annoying anyone know a way to fix it?

As far as I know there is no way to ‘fix’ it. The devs are more than likely looking into it though and should be fixed soon.

yeah i kinda expected that answer just wanted to make sure