I cant buy a perk - help

I know it’s going to be a pain but try restarting the Steam client until it does allow you to purchase

1 Like

Does it help to you? Cuz I dont think that this can help, I am trying to buy these perks for 3 days. :confused:

It worked once the other day for me

Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game cache?

2 Likes

It might still be worth sending a support ticket to 2K in case suggested fixes here don’t work.

Here’s a link for you. :slight_smile:

http://support.2k.com/

Hopefully you’ll find a solution soon enough.

6 Likes

I’m also gonna leave this here. Might be some help somewhere.

What’s with the gif Garratose? We can’t take bug reports here anymore. :confused:

2 Likes

[quote=“ToiletWraith, post:10, topic:106930”]
What’s with the gif Garratose? We can’t take bug reports here anymore. :confused:
[/quote]The Gif was directed towards to 2K

How can I do that?

Right click Evolve in steam, go to properties, there should be a tab about the cache (I think?) And then you click verify integrity of game cache or something

Edit:
https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/uploads/short-url/31WtWefGCXUd3VcFBp3Ic0xO7Wc.gif

4 Likes

Doesnt work. Is this really happening? The game is out for 2 years or so and still so buggy?

We don’t need that, thanks.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say the game is buggy, rather the servers aren’t detecting you made a purchase. Isn’t necessarily a game thing and is therefore better to contact 2K to make them aware of it.

4 Likes

The game is telling you to stop being a perkaholic, this is an intervention :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“TheMountainThatRoars, post:16, topic:106930, full:true”]
We don’t need that, thanks.
[/quote]No fun allowed?

7 Likes

Agreed, 2K need to check their server and/or find out why you can 't talk to it.

Edit: replied to wrong person sort of… nonspecific “you”

5 Likes

Daily sign in rewards, progression works but purchasing skins, perks and crates is a no go

(@ToiletWraith art)

6 Likes

Still can’t purchase anything, so it kills me to say that i will have to contact Y2K about this…

Probably won’t here anything back till Monday

“Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We’ve received your request”