I bet you will like this Monster Idea

Name: Still Coming up with

Feeding Animation: Eats prey whole. Doesn’t get full armor or evolve meter stats instantly. Instead after it swallows the prey whole, the time to get the evolve meter and armor up by the amount of meats per prey goes up at either half or 75% the rate of the other monsters’ feeding rate per meat. The monster just gets a little natural speed buff since it doesn’t have to wait as long to devour the prey.

Abilities:

Venomous Contact - Makes Melee attacks poison targets for 5 seconds after successful hit with 1.5x/2x the damage inflicted from the wildlife buff version.

-Cool Down: 10 seconds
-Duration: 15 seconds

Poison Cloud - Breaths a cloud of poisonous spores like how Goliath Breaths fire. Gives hunters heavy poison damage based on how long they stay within the cloud(s) and how long the monster player can keep it on them. (Main Damage Dealer)

-Duration: Same as Goliath’s Fire Breath

Camouflage - Blends in with surroundings and lasts 10 seconds. If damaged or shot or hurt by hunters, the ability instantly runs out. Basically it’s main purpose is for sabotages, eluding the hunters, or hiding in a dome. It takes 20 seconds to recharge and it’ll recharge 8% more/faster per second while digesting a meat and lasts up to 5% longer per meat it’s digesting while not taking damage. It also negates any outlining by Gobi and it masks its scent so it slows down Daisy.

-Cool Down: 20 seconds by default. Changes based on how many meats is being absorbed at the time by 8% per meat per second
-Duration: 10 seconds by default. Changes based on how many meat is being absorbed at the time by 5% per meat per second without taking damage.

Crystalization - Makes armor 2x stronger/damage resistant so it can attack the hunters since he’s a more ‘in-your-face’ kind of monster. Only works with armor for balance reasons. If it won’t make it unbalanced, make it also make health 1.5x more resistant to damage also.

-Cool Down: 16-20 seconds
-Duration: 10-12 seconds

Traversal: Swings by tentacles that come out of its fists like how Venom from the Spiderman series swings. Or it can teleport-leap meaning it aims at where it wants to go and does a leaping animation followed by instantly teleporting to the location selected (can’t go too far now because balance is crucial).

-Traversal Stamina: Only 3 bars like the first 3 monsters.

NOTE: I may have more or better ideas for this in the future, so it’s not a final idea, but a starting one.

Venomous Contact - Makes Melee attacks poison targets for 5 seconds after successful hit with 1.5x/2x the damage inflicted from the wildlife buff version.

-Duration: 15 seconds

Swap CD and Duration?

Also thought about the effects from Tier 1/2 and Elite?
Otherwise, i love the idea of this Monster.

IN MY OPINION: all other monsters have a utility skill that is separate from their main damage skill, that is used to clear hunter equipment.
It sounds like the closest thing to an anti-equipment skill this monster has would be the poison cloud, but the main damage skill should not have that much utility too (for build diversity/avoiding strategic dominance situations).

This is all so random.

OP, please nerf.

I don’t think Laz would be too happy with the way this monster eats. For balance he wouldn’t be able to eat like that.

That would hurt. ^.-

lol click bait

Lazarus will be useless against this thing. Plus it’ll be godly for snatching buffs.

Eh I meant it can only swallow the smaller prey. Not the big ones

He’s more of a melee based monster. He is idealized around the idea of meleeing his way to victory

He’ll be useless if his team doesn’t stop the monster from eating in the first place :smirk: