I am the YAAAAAAsayer! IMO there will be Hunt 2.0/new Hunter reveal in Gamescom stream

EDIT : I AM STUPID AND DRUNK AND I JUST REALIZED THAT THE GAMESCON ISNT ONLY ONE DAY EVENT . SO I BET MY SOCKS DURING THOSE 3 DAYS EVOLVEGAME WILL BE STREAMING THAT THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT .

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Text ext under this line is my first post, dont pay attention to it, it is not tru anymore IMO. HYPE OVERCHARGE!

Why?

Simply because they still haven’t “hyped” people on fb or twitter, that they should watch tomorrows stream because “there will be some special announcement” for them .

Also they didn’t even changed the title in :

like they did it when arena mode was going to be revealed.

sooowyyyy

So thats my 2 cents , your opinions ?

5 Likes

It’s always best to expect nothing so you won’t be disappointed if nothing is announced.

4 Likes

It has to be tomorrow? If a gaming event is not a prime time to reveal something new then when is!?

If we get no reveal of a new T5 tomorrow, at this point i’m pretty done watching streams, soon"TM" is starting to bore the pants off me.

2 Likes

Eh, I’m a pessimist so I don’t expect anything. Best not for anyone to get excited. I know I sound like a downer but it is what it is.

1 Like

Exactly I’m not even hyped.

1 Like

I’m going to reiterate that I believe it’s a release date for the new maps and patch stuff that’s going to be announced. don’t think they are revealing anything else about the 5th tier or hunt 2.0

But only thing I hope is that I am wrong and they will change the title and start hyping people on fb/tw at some time during this day…

Agreeing on this one. For some reason I don’t think we’re gonna see anything massive, buuuuuut I might be wrong.

1 Like

Did they do it for Lennox? I have in mind that she was just released out of the blue but I might be wrong.
I still think we will get something. Why would they need to extra hype they are on Gamescom that’s hype enough for players to expect something.

They revealed Lennox at E3 :3

Yes but did they hype people before like here or on Twitter or FB as Zeon is stating?

1 Like

I actually don’t remember. I was trying to stay up when watching the wtf was it called tournament (I’m tired don’t take that as ignorance), and they said they had something to show us- I’m sure. So I was trying to pull an all nighter but my tiredness overode the hype T_T

No worries all I wanna say is that I don’t see any reason for not releasing or showing anything new and if not I am surely not going on a rampage either.

Yeah, I won’t get my hopes up like some people said- better to expect nothing and get something :smiley:

I’m the type that doesn’t care either way. ^.^

It would be really foolish to tell us all about Hunt 2.0 and then not talk about it at this event. They’ve made some mistakes in marketing but they aren’t dense.

Did they hv talk of a announcment on the T5 Reveal at E3 ? I think it was just a Proving Ground Stream after Proving Ground they revealed T5 & Lennox. So i think they will do the same at gamescom

If not tomorrow then when? Perfect opportunity. For Hunt 2.0 it was said that more would be shown this week…

Yes. They said there would be an announcement at E3. Hence I stayed up ages to see it.

I doubt there’ll be one at E3.

I’m hoping to see something by the end of the week. Be that a trailer, and announcement of a trailer, a release date, some footage etc

Not sure if there’ll be anything specifically tomorrow, but am hoping for “stuff” soon :slight_smile: