Hunters Standing on hard to reach Pillars

As a monster…

1 Like

Its not a bug it is evolves movement system at its finest. Where you aren’t trying to fight the hunters, but struggling to reach them.

Will never be fixed until devs acknowledge that the whole movement system is flawed from the ground up.

0 Likes

Oh oh. Smart monster lol. He saw the plan haha.

He said “No… fuck this guy… I’ve got something for you!”

1 Like

Tokyo Drift… I keep waiting for them to bring him back for another.

0 Likes

And guess what?
I was Val
And the rock sent be below the platform, into the smalll river area.
And he cornered me,
and then ate me.

0 Likes

Ugh… a nasty bit of business lol.

0 Likes

Also…if i attack on the pillars. The monsters attacks make him move forward a little bit, causing them fall of. its hard to maintain balance on those damn things.

0 Likes

Now why do I have this mental image of Griffin on the top of this vent-spire, with a harpooned goliath dangling underneath him ><

0 Likes

As a hunter player, I apologize for such rude tactics. ^.^

Might not be cheating, but it isn’t fun for the monster.

0 Likes

Were you the elite Goliath player trying to knock hank off the side of the pillar some hours ago?

0 Likes

I’ve seen Behemoths get really creative in using their rock wall to reach players and smack them down as naturally they can climb their own wall.

0 Likes

It’s an exploit. If it’s essential to exploit then maybe get good?
Actually maybe not in this case looking at it again, looks pretty low.
But otherwise in other spots ye

0 Likes

correct that was indeed me

0 Likes

I thoight he meant things like the Dam pillars- just noticed what he was actually indicating. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

monsters get broken pounce hunters get that only fair

0 Likes

“No man, monsters are so OP, hunters need all these tools or it’s just not fun.”

1 Like

Thats what i say a lot when people try to exploit the game like that. I try and target them exclusively by killing them and running, killing them and running if i can.

0 Likes

when I first stood on that spot (I was Hank haha) I wasn’t thinking along the lines of “monster can’t get me” but rather “I can actually see what’s going on”

0 Likes