Hunter's Guide to the TRS Forum - New User Help

We no longer use the name change thread, if you must have your name changed please contact the mods and we will discuss it on a case by case basis.

Also, for italics, just hit control + I or do starts around your words like this * words * but without the spaces. For strike it is similar, but type < strike > words < /strike >, again with no spaces

How does one make tabs.

< Details>< Summary> title here < /Summary> info here < /Details>

The one about what is in your profile and what the icons mean should be updated.

Gonna change the formatting of the OP and update where appropriate, will open once I’m done.

Orb-Mor: the combination of mortars, an orbital, and a harpoon taking half health or more from that poor monster ^.^ gotcha a term

This needs to be updated and pinned again as there are heaps of new people here that don’t know how to forum. :wink:

Does anyone know if it is possible to put a full stop at the end of my title when creating a topic? I can put down an exclamation mark and a question mark, but no full stop. It is a little annoying.

Doesn’t look like it is possible. Guess you kind of have to tolerate it I’m afraid. Nothing to be done.

Although this must be a newer feature. I stopped using the forums for a long time but I swear back in the day you could…

Interestingly enough that relates to a general question I have. Have there been any big changes to forum functionality in the past few months? Haven’t really used the forums much in awhile.

September 2015:

April 1 2016:

Next update July 30:

i WANNA BECOME A LEADER!

Keep wanting…

JK dude one does not simply become a leader

Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go
I want to be a Leader!
Nothing to do, no where to go, oh
I want to be a Leader!

Boost me up on the forum, yellow around my name
Hurry hurry hurry, before I go insane
I can’t control my fingers, I can’t control my brain
Oh no oh oh oh oh

I’m pretty sure I wanna be sedated after reading this.

I’m gonna bookmark this for later lol.

And I’m gonna add to the song:

People say others deserve it the most!
But you better make me have it before I turn you into toast?

I forgot how to do the spolier text thing :frowning:

{spoiler}

Blah blah

{/spoiler}

Just change the { } to [ ] :thumbsup:

Did I do it?

Mod edit: There, just check the edit.

You forgot the /

Edit: In the second spoiler.