Information about Hunt 2.0 that has been revealed so far can be found here:
If you have questions for the Dev about the new Hunt 2.0 mode, please use that thread. If you have general discussion about the update coming next Tuesday regarding ranked or balance changes then use this thread!
- Hunt 2.0 is ranked play, winning or losing matches changes your “rank” and thus who you’ll get placed against in a match.
- Hunt 2.0 replaces current Hunt mode in Skirmish.
- In Hunt 2.0 you choose to play monster or hunter, and you will be able to queue as those without fear of being placed in the role you don’t want
- There are also a number of balance changes coming including (but not limited to)
- Reduced time for dome to form
- More sustained damage for stage 1 monsters
- More armour for stage 3 monsters
- Same melee damage at all stages
- In general less armour for monsters at stage 1 (except Wraith)
- Changes to Behemoth lava bomb
- Sweeping Bucket buffs
- Hank shield nerf (to match reduced Stage 3 ability damage)
- Plenty more to still be announced!
The latest patch notes can be found here: