Huge Summer Update?

hey its been awhile since ive been on here or played the game but i was told that the summer patch is coming out this week, can someone verify this and if so link the title update/changes thanks.

Those are the two mega threads. If I missed one, I’m sure someone will add it.

Whatever you heard about the patch coming out this week was a rumor, sad to say…but you never know! Nobody knows for sure exactly when until we hear from official sources, so always keep watching the forums and you’ll know when as soon as they tell us. It will be soon.

Countdown to TU9? TRS Livestream [Thursday 7th, 9am PST]

A TL;DR thread can be found here:

That thread had all the leaked info, so you won’t have to dig through the other 2 threads.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn its still not out

I bet this will make it drop sooner. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m bored out of my mind I did a bunch of destiny to death and I played star wars to death I don’t even know what else

Read a book. Go for a walk. Learn a new language. Build something. Ride a bike. Draw/color/paint. Chill to music. Watch a movie. Play Evolve.

So your saying is that this is a tease of a tease which means we are still 3 levels deep of nothingness.

evolve is kinda boring right now as of everyone picking kelder, I guess I could draw but I always get art block I guess ill try

Or you could play a different game?

I check the players from time to time… I usually Play Bob, wraith and goliath with the KE and the K coming last in the rotation…

That way the hunters have a flair of monsters to play with 8)

Read a book. Go for a walk. Learn a new language. Build something. Ride a bike. Draw/color/paint.

D-d-d-d dad? Is, is, that you? :sob:

Evolve has been boring for awhile in its current state,I haven’t bothered with it or my group of friends till this patch comes as the que times are ridiculous and gameplay is stale.

Play Overwatch it’s a super fun game even better in a squad,competitive is out now too which is good.

Play Rainbow six that’s a great tactical shooter aswell.there’s tons to do,play some mobile games idk lol

Well, I am a dad. So, yes?

Hype!!! This only mean that Fil Rob and company, really care about their game. “We’re losing player base we have to come up with something new and bigger ASAP” they could have thought this in November 2015.

Original plan was to release this big update in February, so TRS no doubt had started to work out that they needed to change things back in November.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :unamused: