How would you describe the current balance state? (Poll)

Insert professional pole here: How would you describe the current balance state? (Poll)

1. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Monster Advantage
  2. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Even
  3. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Hunter Advantage
  4. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Monster Advantage
  5. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Even
  6. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Hunter Advantage
  7. Pub: Even; ESL: Monster Advantage
  8. Pub: Even; ESL: Even
  9. Pub: Even; ESL: Hunter Advantage

In case of a similar Topic: Feel free to close this one!

“Better than expected” is a good description. Eeeeeeven though Monsters are getting their backsides handed to them more and more. At least from my point of view - could be just the fact I play mostly with premades and am better than your average pub.

1. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Monster Advantage
  2. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Even
  3. Pub: Monster Advantage; ESL: Hunter Advantage
  4. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Monster Advantage
  5. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Even
  6. Pub: Hunter Advantage; ESL: Hunter Advantage
  7. Pub: Even; ESL: Monster Advantage
  8. Pub: Even; ESL: Even
  9. Pub: Even; ESL: Hunter Advantage

0 voters

For real poll action (can’t add it to the OP :frowning: )

I think I will change from ESL to premade, thats maybe better.

Thanks really appreciated, we could might as well change from ESL to Premade because there are more people playing in a premade team than actually taking part in the ESL :smiley:

Nah, this is a good description. ESL is the actual top level, premades consist out of every newbie trying the game out with a bunch of friends. Not much different from pubbies.

I think ESL is more relevant. pub environment is about a mix of skill, where as ESL is two sets of people at the top of the game. A pre-made experienced team against a random learner is going to be a stomp, but that doesn’t mean pubs aren’t balanced as such, it’s a bit more complicated.

Alright I wrote it that way for a reason, was unsure for a moment but if you guys (@LaggerCZE, @niaccurshi ) back me up, I’m okay with it :smiley: