How will the forums EVOLVE?

Any new news or info on how the Forms will change and get more awsome

We’re probably going to get a triangle form and an oblong in the next patch.

ps: I have no idea what you mean by forms.

And when your hunter powers combine… Power Hunter Mega Zord?

What I mean is the Turtle Rock Forms.

He means the Forum. :smile:

OH. Okay. Wow.

Well, I think the forums are in a good spot right now. I don’t think it needs to change much, aside from the crazy, crazy spamfest of threads that’s currently happening.

You changed your avatar…I didn’t recognize you. :open_mouth:

No way, it’s all about the Wonder Twins. Form of…a bucket to bail out of this thread.

lol, Ooooh…

I’ve found the forums to be evolving into a much more sarcastic crowd, very quick to throw the OP and I QUIT lines out there. It’s changed a lot even in the two weeks I’ve been following it.

Some things stay the same (People still want to nerf the Wraith)
Some thing change (There’s 4 more hunters that people want nerfed)

Overall… I suspect the forums will continue like this until the developers give up on life with all the demands for buffs/nerfs that conflict with each other :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, Discourse (the guys who make these forums) are always working on improvements, I suppose, so little minor things here and there. I can’t see any major changes happening any time soon, nor do I see the need for any.

The Sexy Wraith Thread is a rock of certainty in the chaotic sea of uncertainty. Its glory will always be there to iluminate us.

Until one of us accidentally closes it and…forgets.

:smiley:

That’s when we get the Sexy Slim, Sexy Behemoth, Sexy Daisy and Sexy Torvald threads springing up. There is no escape. :smiling_imp:

I alone can close them faster than you can make them. :slight_smile: Is this a challenge I smell?

No. A prophecy, passed down from the ancient times!

I’m just hoping it calms down soon. I don’t check for two days and there are 400 new topics. :sake:

Just as a question is Sexy Hyde available?

Not sure what pose it is. @Garrus can you define Hyde’s pose considering you know a lot about.

Oh good lord, this returns. :laughing: Not touching that one with a ten foot pole. Err, I’m not an art student, so I couldn’t tell you about the pose. The thread? Go ahead, knock yourself out. I think it already exists though.