Third time’s a charm, I hope. What I can’t fathom is why on earth his healing buoys don’t stack.
They could provide such an excellent tactical depth that it’s almost a
crime they didn’t allow this! And it even wouldn’t be OP!
Changes I suggest:
- placing buoys closer increases their healing capabilities (faster passive healing and bigger healing field capacity)
- placing buoys closer reduces their range
- at very close proximity passive healing and self healing is canceled
This changes insures that:
- player can achieve greater healing in dire need of it
- but at the cost of a lot smaller healing area, forcing teammates to gather closer, limiting their fighting possibilities and need to break of pursuing monster, not mention it couldn’t be sustainable for more than just few seconds and hard to pull it off
- monster will have a lot easier job to destroy both buoys AND to hurt hunters, because hunters would be in one small area and EMET would have to reposition the buoys again, which takes time (no healing for
seconds) and with skilled monster he might not even be able to do it (no healing at all) and he would be very tempting target (no self healing)