How to earn regular?

just curious. I’m on the forums all the time and was just wondering if its auto given to individuals overtime or if mods/devs have to actually bump you up. just curious plan to keep trying to help and chat with others regardless.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sunny's jetpack booster can be hilarious?

Here ya go
Its a lot more difficult to do after the launch due to all the new posts and threads being made

They can get to trust level 3 by…

This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

must have visited at least 50% of days
must have replied to at least 10 different topics
of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
must not have been suspended

• These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of these must be true.

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

How do i become a Regular?
Still no patch?
Reaction pic thread

yea i had regular. then evolve released and i lost it LOL.

the irony

I still have it! :smiley:

Only 41 of us left (and some of those are devs)

Yepperz. Hey, question, how do I get that “Regular” Tag under your name? I want itttt.

go to preferences on your profile and change you badge im pretty sure

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/4867523/git-gud-o.gif
Or you could go to preferences like @The_Host said and between your name and email their should be the title option, just select regular from this, and you’re good to go

Wat.

EDIT: I FOUND ITTTTTTT

The next thing I need to learn is how to change my profile picture :smiley:

Yep, I see your title now

Edit: For your profile pic go down a bit.
It should be between your password and profile background

I’ll be joining u guys in 1 month D:<

yea wateva, I said “pretty sure” just in case I was wrong, don’t have regular yet, we’ll see if I can find it when I get it too.

1666 posts, still not a regular. Who knows? ^.-

Have you been on the forum for 50 days yet? And by that I mean visited 50 days

I joined the forums on Jan. 19th, and have been on the forums every day since. As well as this, I played the game in both Alpha, and Beta.

Wouldn’t that only be 48/49 days?

Today would be the 50th if I am not mistaken.

I should have been counted on the 19th, because I had commented. But if I wasn’t that’s 49 days. And today has just begun mostly, so if i’m not counted yet, that would be 48 days.

Then assuming you’ve read 50% of the posts and topics, you should be gettin it today or tomorrow

There’s nothing special about being a Regular. It just gives you a nice title beside your name as far as I’m aware. :wink:

No, leave your profile pic! It’s beautiful! It really fits you. I don’t know, maybe I’m just used to it. But it’s glorious.

Also, Magik about covered it, and speaking as a Regular here…It isn’t that great. Lol.

Still don’t have the power I need to overthrow the moderators help the mods. Yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Bot No, it actually gives you a few…special abilities. They’re nice. I’ve used them like three times, but they’re still nice. Make you feel powerful. Just not powerful enough.