How much mid games must one leave before one gets in a fresh lobby?

PostCantBeEmpty10char

I think the real question is, why does one leave them? Just stick around and then you’ll start in a fresh lobby lol

STOP CHANING YOUR PROFILE PIC DAMNIT. It’s confusing.

Neu, I do what I want ^.-
I’m happy with this one, its more…me

I WILL FIND YOU, AND EAT YOU.
I KNOW YOU LIVE BY EASTERN STANDARD TIME…

Bad gamer, go derail some other thread, ya crazy.

Because one tends to experience having most of them leaving after the match, or the error ‘connection to host lost’. Plus I’m here for fresh games.

hiss hiss…

Don’t worry I well will get things back on track! To answer OPs question 7.5 that’s how many games it take to get to the center of a fresh lobby

Leaving a lobby others have left doesn’t help, staying in and letting it fill up works a lot better.

The error is legit, I can’t stand that crap, and then it’ll dump me into my least preferred class cuz you know, not like I was winning before or anything ;w;

But what exactly do you mean by fresh games? If you mean new people, then every match is a fresh one. If you mean one thats starting up at the char screen, then as I said, just play it out, won’t count as a loss but it may count as a win, and thats always a plus

He means one where you’re not fighting a monster that has full health while your team has 1 strike each.

Ah. Then yeah, just wait, won’t take long lol

Because maybe someone doesn’t feel like spending 10-15 minutes in a match they have no interest in just to play the game the way they want to.

until your wlr is 0.01