How long to kill the relay

Hey,everyone,do you know how long to kill the replay from full health?

I think around 45 seconds?

@The_Mastermind Can you back that up?

its 40secs so Tom was really close

@gustshop

Thank you TM

I knew it was around that! Thanks.

no problem peeps

If there’s any more questions @gustshop feel free to ask me. otherwise go ahead and give a mod/leader the okay to close this.

Just tagging early, waiting for confirmation
@Jedi_Warrior @MaddCow

Do you know how long it takes from the time a dropship is “inbound” (characters respawned on it, etc) to when the Hunters have control over their characters?

8-13 seconds

yea, its about 10-15secs. whenever i see the dropship timer i always add 15secs to it while im playing

Why are we so quick to close threads around here immediately after the question has apparently been answered? What of someone wants to add something? Ask about what someone said? Discuss the topic a bit further because part ofi T caught their attention :stuck_out_tongue:

It ain’t hurtin nuffin lol

Well, only the OP can ask for a thread close unless it’s against the rules or there are duplicates, so Mastermind tagging was preemptive in case OP was looking for a close, likely to simply bring it to a moderator/leader’s attention rather than to immediately close it. For the very reason you mentioned, actually. It’s why mods always ask first.

Discussions are overrated fool!

There are questions, answers, dumb questions, delayed answers, arguements, disagreements, salt, offensive tones, phat chicks, lack of pepper, curiosity and that random mystic Turkey that seems to constantly elude me…

But discussions? Nah bruh! No such thing.

Phat chicks?

Expanation, perhaps?

Uh…

Um…

Oh…

Duh…

Hmm…

Mammoth Birds are like phat chickens?
Uses unconvincing smile

Just run away.

Running away is for cowards!

I’m a manly man!

looks about cautiously

@ToiletWraith @Jedi_Warrior @TheMountainThatRoars
Close thread for question answered? Do it before jack sparrow runs away… lol

Why not close this?
It was never meant as a discussion thread. The OP just wanted a brief answer to a simple question and instead gets a shitload of notifications about all kinds of random nonsense now.

Ninja’d, sorry bro
Edit: wait, you are technically asking to close the thread right? Sorry if i misunderstood but im at uni in zombie mode