How does everyone feel about Crow so far?

I have to admit, I’ve been excited for Crow for a long time. Ever since I saw the silhouette of a hunter with a bird type creature I hoped it would be a trapper since thats my go to role. I only got to get a few games in last night when it released so I didn’t buy him yet, but I got to play with him, and against him as Behemoth. Until I play him tonight I wont be able to say too much of my thoughts, but I want to hear what everyone else thinks.

My thoughts so far: Loved the idea of Gobi, but I was worried that since he doesn’t literally tag the monster I wouldn’t like him as much because I main Abe. However, after playing as the monster running from a Crow. Holy Shit. I did not get a chance to relax at all, that bat was great at pursuing me, I was highlighted green half the match. I eventually won the game when I snatched a health regen and took them out at stage 3, but his tracking was spot on.

Secondly, the stasis gun shots are so short compared to Abe’s grenades. But when Crow hits that charged up stasis, damn, you cannot move at all. So far, Crow seems great, skill based of course, but great.

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: CROW Discussion!