Hotfix Build 2.01.1 is LIVE! - Lobby Full+Matchmaking fixes

Thanks to the continued support of the community, we’ve been able to pinpoint and fix three commonly reported issues to our matchmaking in Hotfix 2.01.1. The build is now live so be sure to update to the latest version of Evolve Stage 2!

• Hotfix Notes
  • Fix for the lobby full message occurring and the player getting backed when trying to play with friends and solo matchmaking.
  • Fix for the 5 players getting stuck in the pre-round and the player found full lobby but not proceeding forward into character select.
  • Fix for getting stuck at a Black Screen in the post round that required the player to alt-F4 and close the application .
48 Likes
19 Likes

Thanks guys!

19 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks for the fixes! I’m glad to see these bugs squashed. :grin:

2 Likes

Good.
Gooood.

8 Likes

Thanks for you works guys! Long life to Evolve

5 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to play.

3 Likes

omg YAS.

love you

4 Likes

Best Update ever :wink:

4 Likes

Fix for getting stuck at a Black Screen in the post round that required the player to alt-F4 and close the application .

Awesome! That bug was so upsetting when you had selected a character with a good win/loss ratio, as it automatically counted as a loss.

3 Likes

Nice, finally the lobby full bug is fixed. Thank you.

On a unrelated note about the patch, is it programmed in the future to change how the role selector works? Like will there be a way to avoid getting 3 people that want the same role resulting in potentially 2 people that are unhappy / leaving?

ya done good boyo, ya done good.
I’ve decided to replace my full chest tattoo of president Taft eating piglets in a clawfoot tub with the above image, in honor of this patch. Until I get the dough, I’ll just be drawing your face over Taft’s face with silver sharpie. Will send progress pics.

10 Likes

Hallelujah

5 Likes

Ever so maintenance is complete ?

Glad to see the fixs but for me the issues is still there, cannot rejoin a lobby at all after im kicked out while matchmakin with friend.

Hello, I played with a friend and the MM was FLAWLESS.
I mean, yesterday was impossible to play and now we got 0 disconnection or MM loss disband… 0, we played ALL the time.
There is still the little inconvenience to be chosen monster in a group but you can exit the mm and start another one and find another game instantly, like playing in solo.

This with 2 players group, i will try in a group of 3 later, but for now… THANK YOU Turtle Rock for the FIX!

<3 <3 <3

6 Likes

I picked the monster and saw during the countdown what support and trapped picked, and 3 sec before end what everyone picked…

Some time ago I made a topic asking if we could have option to lock roles in the future.
You would only choose 1 role and not get into a lobby unless that role is quaranteed for you.
It would certainly make queue time longer but right now it usually takes several lobbies before you have 5 people staying in anyway.
GentlemanSquirl replied and it sounded like it might happen some day, all hail him

And thanks TRS for fixing these lobby issues!

1 Like