Hey Y'all! How about a steam group specifically for people that won't scream at you?

Hi guys!

I just made a steam group called Nice People Playing Evolve! It’s full of nice people (all 2/2 members are nice people! That’s 100%) who play evolve, and what better people to party with if you’re new?

Guarantee yourself a communicative team that won’t be huge dicks to you all the time, and will only shout at you for a couple second if you mess. As long as you’re nice too, you can join up.

Although we are very accommodating to newer players, you can join even if you are experienced. You just have to be prepared to put up with people who are still learning. Or not! Just play with other people who are nice and aren’t new. It’s all good!

Find us at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NicePeople Evolve

Well, I’m an Emet main and so his voice lines are his demon core screaming… I guess I can’t join :cry:

I also moved it to 'looking for members' category <3

You’re an Emet main? I couldn’t tell! Maybe your subtitle isn’t clear enough :wink:
(That’s awesome xD)

Well, he’s nice half the time! And you were nice enough to direct my post to the proper labels <3

Also I have literally never seen anyone play EMET. You are like a Unicorn.

Wait till this guy gets here :joy:
@Magnus_Medic

I like the idea. Most people here might not consider me a “nice person” but I certainly don’t scream at people and I’m not a dick when playing.

We accept anyone who isn’t actively a jerk!

Already in it, hope more nice folk join in, Evolve is always more fun when you can rock with more people :slight_smile:

Oh God that set me off laughing :slight_smile:

Worth noting I don’t really know how joining steam groups work. I think you can request to join, but if not just post your steam name and I’ll invite you.

Or, if you don’t want random creeps knowing your username you can send me a message. I’m “American foreign policy.” (the one based in america)

OH BOY, I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE HEALING BURSTS FROM EMET’S BUOYS BECAUSE @IanBreaker AND I HAVE A TACTIC CALLED BUOY BOMB WHERE I SPAM TEN HEAL BURSTS IN THE SPAN OF TWO SECONDS WITH MECHANIZED RECHARGE! But serously I’m going to join that group you guys sound fun.

Um…

uh…

http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/carpal-tunnel/carpal-tunnel-syndrome-topic-overview

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/carpal-tunnel-syndrome/basics/definition/con-20030332

Mhm…

Might wanna read up on that.

I dunno much about steamy hot groups, either. Maybe there’s a setting for wether people need to be invited/granted access or if they can join freely?

Actually I think I set it to public, labelled “Anyone can join,” so we should be gud.

Do you mind if I pop in? I realize that I should look into getting decent team mates for once, and if there’s no screaming, all the better! :slight_smile:

I play Kala and so many people yell at me because they think she’s useless, they’re just too trash to use the warps. :frowning:

Not you too!

We’re always happy to have new players, and part of the reason I made this group is that people have a place to try unconventional characters and strats without other pub people getting angry with them

Kala is definitely helped by team communication, I admit that when I see her in pubs I usually just ignore the teleporters : /

Let’s change that, shall we? :slight_smile:

I signed up. Looking forward to it.