Hey guys I'm new to evolve but I'm getting the hang of it and looking for a solid crew to play with. Send me your ps4 gamer tags and let's g

Evolve. Looking for people to play with on ps4. Send me your psn names. Or just add me, I’m dragonaut125

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun @TheMountainThatRoars @MidnightRoses mind moving this into the LFG topic? And welcome to the Forums!

Done. :wink:

Changed category to ‘looking for group’ to make it easier for people who are looking for people to find the thread.

Welcome to the forums by the way.

Fixed the typo in your OP.

There’s also a massive list of PS4 players around here, but I don’t know how many still play the game even. Still, might be worth looking at.

@maderr has a thread dedicated to that exact thing.

That’s the one I’m referring to, but again, it was a while back. Many of those players play less, some not at all, I’d wager.

Saw you change the “My” to “Many” and yes very few of those guys still play.

Umm…ok? Congrats?

Well there was this one he made 16 days ago.

It’s not a long list for ps4 players, but it’s still worth linking I think. :smile:

Didn’t mean to offend you, just thought I’d state it. Better to keep my thoughts to myself next time I guess…

I don’t think she was offended. Just more confused as to why you told her that, that’s all. :smile:

I always do that if I find someone editing things in and out.

Yeah, I have noticed lol