Hey dudes! gracias! (lol I rule the forums not you) HA! That's what you think

I DEEEED it :smiley: I gots the regular status.

now, the question is… are you people insane? muhahahahahaaa the foums shall be ruled by me, RULED by fear, ruled by I, TROLLOGR- wait, it doesn;'t sound nearly as awesome as when dio said it.
so happy
:slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like there are more regulars than non regulars.

1 Like

jk, congrats. you’ve earned it

haven’t seen that one in a while… saves image for later use

I know, it’s a pain to find too. If it wasn’t for @Rapterror liking some old posts of mine i wouldn’t have found it so fast

@Kaiser
There’s 160 regulars, 95 leaders, 2416 members, 81 devs and 21170 basics. And plenty of overlap with leaders and devs

Ignoring basics as people who made a one-time account theres 160 regs to 2416 members, and since every reg is a member thats 160:2256, so 1:14.1 ratio of regs to plain members.

Well done, I would celebrate, but I don’t know how to use pom-poms.

3 Likes

Screw the pom-poms!

1 Like

2 Likes

#pokemonpompoms4lyf

1 Like

How do you become regular? Asking for a friend.

Ok, no pom-poms then. At least from me.

1 Like

suuuuuuurrrrreeeeee… :smirk:

idk, i just decided to start participating in conversations more and more and poof, I get a surprise in my notifications.

1 Like

TRS has changed the requirements for this forum but they used to be this, but theys hould have been lowered

They can get to trust level 3 by…
This is time and activity based, unlike the previous levels. In the last 100 days…

• must have visited at least 50% of days
  • must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25%
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25%
  • must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • must not have been suspended
  • These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
1 Like

Jesus Christ. That’s a level of dedication I don’t know if I have, even for my favorite forums (insidehoops.com, check it out).

Oh well. I’m good being casual. liked

2 Likes

@Rapterror

nice try.

Since we got so big I think they lowered the requirement, so casuals should be able to get them

Hush now, weeaboo Troll Lord.

Sad and alone…

No! I must be heard!

Yay congrats :smile:

1 Like