Here's an idea

Is there a thread that tells noobs like me and others what each category is for and what you should be posting in them? Most of them are pretty self explanatory but that hasn’t stopped people from (unknowingly) posting threads in the wrong category.

Hell, I don’t even know if I’m posting this in the right category! Maybe some examples at the top of the category when viewing it, or a pinned post?

(If this needs to be moved, I’ll understand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

This thread is in the wrong thread. :wink:

2 Likes

When selecting a category it gives you a brief description of what falls under that category.

What? Seriously?? Ermahgerd

And there’s a category for suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, surface is stupid and I couldn’t see that without using the pen

I though that was only for the game itself?

Go to the forum home page (press ‘evolve forums’ in the top left. Press the drop down menu, it should say ‘latest’ then select ‘categories’. It shows a list of categories with descriptions for each. :wink:

2 Likes

:open_mouth: Well that’s a lot easier! Ten points to you!

2 Likes

Yes it is only for suggestions for the game. Forum suggestions tend to go in ‘off topic’. Just put ‘forum suggestion’ in the title just so people know.

2 Likes

What our wise Jedi said :smile:

Also, you should check this thread :smile:

4 Likes

I must of skipped the part

2 Likes

The more you know. :smile:

1 Like

Why thank you. I do my best. :smile:

2 Likes

I think you may have commented in the wrong spot. And Surface isn’t stupid, they’re pretty good actually when it comes to productivity and school work. As I type on my Surface 3 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

how did you survive order 66, oh great one?

1 Like