Help with school project

Hello everyone!

I’m with a group of 6 and 2 people will work on a each project.

Light pollution
Noise pollution
Nutrient pollution

The group will have to attend a convention of sorts and explain they’re topic to the people who visit they’re table,our idea is to make leaflets booklets and posters to attract people but I don’t think it’s good enough.

I would like some ideas from the community like maybe how we can explain each topic as a 3D model or just some amazing ideas I couldn’t think of.

I probably wouldn’t go to the trouble of making a 3D model (especially as noise & nutrient pollution probably can’t be communicated this way anyway) and instead focus on real-world scenarios and experiences, built around a common theme, that people can actually relate to.

E.g.

• Light pollution is very well represented in the night sky; how much of the milky way can be seen in a city vs. the countryside

I tend to think that something like this will speak to the human experience more so than flashy 3D graphics which will likely not communicate your point very well, at best detracting from the principal message.

Good luck!

I’m just imagining you trying to give a demonstration and small speech on noise and light pollution and the judges can’t hear or see it because it’s too loud and too bright. Lol

I don’t really know the limitations of what you can and can’t do but I always found that a physical demonstration works well.

For light pollution you could have a screen set on low brightness with a small red dot that the people try to find while you shine bright flashlights on it. That would work as a practical demonstration for light pollution and stars, but I don’t know how easy it would be to set up/get people to do.