Help! My computer frequently crashes/freezes while playing Evolve (and only Evolve)

I’ve been playing Evolve since Alpha. I’ve always had the same issues with the game freezing at the loading screen after character selection, as well as my computer randomly crashing during the game. This is STILL happening with the full version, and I’ve exhausted every fix I can think of / find online. Other than reformatting my hard drive and starting over, can anyone suggest anything?

System:

Processor: AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor, 4000 Mhz
MotherBoard: gigabyte 990fxa-ud5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7900

What I’ve looked into already:

Video drivers have been updated (even had to reinstall catalyst in case that was the issue)
Disabled Steam Overlay
Game/steam reinstalled
Windows is up to date
Memory checked for issues
Bios version is up to date
Even uninstalled Panda Antivirus in case it was messing with the game

I don’t have issues like this with any other game, so at this point it seems unlikely to be a hardware issue. Please help!

This is a known bug and is being looked into at the moment. Sit tight.

Thanks for the quick reply. It’s definitely frustrating dealing with this issue, but at least they are working on it.

It’s hard to recommend this game with such gamebreaking bugs. Hopefully I dont have to wait for a patch weeks from now.

We got the same series of GPU.I got 7950 but i honestly have no problem with the game.
So i’m pretty sure its not PC-wise.We just gonna have to wait for the patch