Help Me Find A PC That Can Handle Evolve

So in April I’d like to try building a gaming PC or buying a Pre-Made gaming PC that can run Evolve and other recent AAA games at 1080p with a consistent 60 fps on high settings (I’d probably set antialiasing to 4x or 8x as anything higher isn’t noticeable and it would help performance). My budget is like $540. Is this at all doable?

It’s gonna be real tight, but you might pull if off. Better to wait for the others though, since I can’t do any research for you ATM.
The others being, the other tech guru’s

At that budget it’s really only doable if you’ve already got peripherals, especially monitor. If you have to squeeze monitor/keyboard/mouse/speakers/headset (again, especially monitor) into that budget it’s pretty much a non-starter. In addition, the more pieces you already have the better off you’ll be, even if it’s just a hard drive, PSU, or RAM.

Don’t go pre-made unless you are really unsure of yourself in building a PC. I have two videos I can send you that I watched a few times before I built my pc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds#wiki_the_next-gen_crusher

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor ($74.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3H Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($63.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: *Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($29.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($46.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 950 2GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0 Video Card ($149.99 @ NCIX US)
Case: Rosewill REDBONE ATX Mid Tower Case ($44.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply ($23.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $434.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-22 14:40 EST-0500

This is probably the best bang-for-your-buck build in this entire page. It renders any gaming console obsolete through superior performance. Considering that both next-gen consoles have significantly less processing power than this build (especially when you look at real-world gaming performance), this PC will have you absolutely set for the duration of the generation (if you’re willing to drop your settings to what the consoles are locked at, which is usually around 900p, ~45FPS, and “Low-Medium”). This build in particular is suitable for running most modern games at 1080p/60fps/medium-high settings. It provides for PC versatility, as well. Do you want to play at 144fps on a 144Hz monitor for your First-person shooters? Perfect. Lower your settings and your framerate shoots up. Do you care less about the frame rate than the extreme-quality visuals? Wonderful. Crank those dials up and witness the glory. Do you want to stream your gaming online? Mod your favourite game to death? Make videos for Youtube (or Vessel…)? Create high-res, high quality original content based on your favourite movies? Books? Music? Homework? (yeah, parents… we know you read this!) This PC will do it in style, and for many years to come.

This build originally targeted pretty strictly around $400, but it’s been adjusted various times to include slightly more expensive parts deemed important.

There we go, that is what I was awaiting xD

Thanks. I guess I can spend the rest of the money on an operating system and monitor.

What size monitor are you looking for?

I don’t know really. I’ll have to find a measure tape and check what I have currently to put any future purchase in perspective.

Monitors can be had for cheap, but at $100 left after the build listed above your options are pretty much going to top out at 60Hz, 1080p, and 22" with a TN panel.

That said, I did just find this one on sale and it’s a fantastic deal for $100: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025098
5ms response time is fine for games, and the IPS panel makes it worthwhile. 21.5" is a fine size for 1080p.