Hello! I am your new Community Manager~

I’d like to extend a gaming offer. If you’re ever up for some old time original Evolve I can gather a lobby together and we can definitely jam. But…I feel pretty strongly that you are here because there will soon be word about the new IP to share, and you’ve no doubt been able to play-test such a thing, keeping you busy on your end! I am very thrilled about that! Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

@niaccurshi…sorta like this:
cheese-corn

Welcome! I look forward to whats coming in the future!!

Hello there. You should know that I, ToiletWraith, am completely obsessed with Hyde from Evolve. Any mention or art of him and I am yours to command.
PS; Remind @ArPharazon about our little “deal” <3

Eggs on burgers or steak not on pizza

I’ve never tried it but now I want to.

Which one burger, steak or pizza?

Here is more context:

… I see no problem with that?

[Confused animated gif]

Pizza! I’ve had eggs on the other two.

Egg, bacon or ham, and asparagus on pizza, it’s dope. Live the dream.

I feel like egg on pizza is weird and inapropriate like changing out the pizza sauce for alfredo

Alfredo is also yummy on pizza!

Corn on pizza is match made in heaven.

Oh no… welp guess I’m gonna have to put you down boy.

brushes away a tear

He was a good mod

pumps shotgun then fires

I’ll uh say I’m sorry or something

Mmmi’m loving the pizza talk. Now the controversial question… how many of you monsters like pineapple on pizza?

@SledgePainter Thanks so much for the offer and what I can say for now is that you should always trust your gut :wink:

@TheMountainThatRoars So my first gig I was helping out with Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, and Dead Space 3 (I call it the year of the 3’s) then I moved on to Nexon where I was the CM for Maplestory, then DirtyBomb, then LawBreakers. Before LawBreakers launched I was given a new position that focused on on helping YouTuber’s and streamers make content across alllll their games. After that I briefly consulted at an indie game company to help build their community (this game hasn’t been properly announced so I can’t say what it is just yet) and now I am here!

Thanks again to all of you who have commented! I appreciate it and am excited to get to know one another more too.

Oooo this monster likes pineapple

Pre or Post Launch? Or both?

Also Pineapple on Pizza is godly.