Hello! I am your new Community Manager~

#RealTalk

I legit have no idea. I wasn’t following them either… :thinking: Probably because I am obsessed with Smash Bros and tweet about it a lot when there’s news.

For those that didn’t see, @MissMurder is on (a very legal/technical) panel at twitchcon right now

It’s not going to be of interest to many, but showing some support to our new community manager here!

Aww thank you so much that means A LOT to me! It was a blast :slight_smile:

Two of my favorite games of all time. +1000 arbitrary points from me.

I also enjoy me a good Hawaiian pizza… though sometimes when I order custom from Pizza hut, I make a nice supreme and add pineapple to it :slight_smile:

Yay points! Please put them into Slytherin as that is my house :wink:

As for the pizza thing I have to be honest and say I haven’t tried it in years. Maybe a taste test is due soon…

At least you’re not in Gryffindor… :roll_eyes:

Hahaha~

:snake:

Untitled

hell yeah, welcome to my house!

That’s my daughter’s house. If my son sorts into Gryffindor, we’ll have the set!

You know what Smash needs… Big Boss Wart

Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure!

Always been a Ravenclaw :wink:

Damn bird brains. :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s a Ravenclaw? You both seem involved with it but I have no idea what it means.

Probably has something to do Darth Vader stopping Indiana Jones from returning the one ring to ET so he can go home.

They are the four houses in Harry Potter…think of it like teams. The school is large so they divide the students based on which house they would do the best in. Each House stands for a different set of traits:

Gryffindor values courage, bravery, nerve, and chivalry.
Hufflepuff values hard work, patience, justice, and loyalty.
Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit.
Slytherin values ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness.

I like that harry potter basically had a bad guy house. Like I know Slytherin has lore nuance, but it’s served purpose was basically “where the bad guys are from”. I mean they got snakes, snakes are “bad” i guess.