Hello! I am your new Community Manager~

Hey guys!

Like the title says, I am the new Community Manager for Turtle Rock Studios and I thought I should probably introduce myself :slight_smile:

I have been a CM for quite some time now and come from a mainly FPS background. If you have any questions about me i’d be happy to answer them and i’d love to hear more about you all too.

Since I am still pretty new I don’t have a ton of information to share BUT I do encourage you guys to keep your eyes peeled because the team is working on something new and awesome.

I also want to thank all of you for being here and supporting these great devs. I can’t wait to tell you more about what’s coming in the future and really look forward to chatting with you daily.

Thank you!

(I heard you loveee gifs around here so this is one of my favorites because PIZZA is the best food in the world and must be spelled in all caps always)

~MissMurder

Welcome to the circus!

We have fun and games!

Isn’t that the jungle?

Close enough

Right as this thread popped up, it reminded me of @Shaners, she was our former community manager. Most of the community miss her.

Anyway, welcome to the team of Turtle Rock Studios. They’re to us the most sociable team we’ve found, they’re very open minded (althrough limited because of the previous publisher 2K Games) and lovely people.

How about you? Do you have things in personal you want to talk about? If you do, don’t be afraid to ask, the community is rather clean when you compare it to many other forums.

Maybe you’ve heard of Evolve by looking at some of the threads and the forum’s theme, it was Turtle Rock’s previous title and our favourite game (sadly its servers got shutdown by the publisher).

How do you see things for now on this forum? I find it quite nice (besides some past troubles).

Welcome @MissMurder! It’s good to see another community manager around here! The last one was @Shaners and she was really good. Don’t worry I don’t think anyone here expects you to be exactly like her. I’m sure like her you have your own redeeming qualities and you’ll be fun to have around!

I look forward to talking to you more and seeing you around. Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the team. I’m really looking forwards to seeing what you guys are cooking up behind closed doors and I’m happy to see yet another friendly face join the team. :slight_smile:

I feel like you’re going to fit in just fine. :smile:

Well, welcome, I suppose. Glad to have you.
giphyrf4q3r4

I don’t have any pizza gifs. This will have to do.

Welcome, you have joined an elite pantheon of warriors that have absolutely mastered the role at TRS, so I’m sure you’ll be outstanding as well!

Party time y’all!

Edit: not wanting to steal thunder, but for those that don’t know Shane and Tara are both over at Mixer and you should totally check them out in their roles and support them there too

tenor

Also…

Eggs on pizza?

• Yay
  • May
  • Nay

0 voters

I know those will be big shoes to fill! Thank you for the warm welcome. I have definitely heard of Evolve- when I saw it at E3 in 2013 I was blown away- so I am a fellow fan. I think this forum is pretty great so far.

Ask @Terepin about corn on pizza…

Like… On the cob? I feel I need more context!

In the spirit of getting to know you, can you tell us where you worked previously as a CM?

It’s not everyone that’s going to give a warm welcome. I’m only part of the community, but I try my best to be someone kind and respectful.