Hello Community!

Hello evolve community! Ahh so excited to make a post! Even though it has absolutely nothing to do with evolve haha, but I just wanna say how excited I am to finally make an account! I’ve been following Trs evolve since…I wanna say since Krakens reveal, I was in complete awe, well me and my husband both I should say lol, I am a huge supporter of your guys game! I can easily say its definitely top five on my favorite games of all time, I mean c’mon, being a monster is totes badass!!! So, again, hello all! My name’s Jimmy and I am a monster player till the end! Thank you for taking the time to read a forum noobs post lmao

8 Likes

I love your post and welcome to the forums friend!! Enjoy your stay :smile:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forums, Jimmy!

Enjoy your stay and be sure to check out this topic!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums friend, have some great fun!

2 Likes

Welcome! :assault: :trapper: :medic: :support: :monster:

6 Likes

Welcome, good to have you here :grin: .

3 Likes

Welcome. :smile:
I hope you will like it around here. :monster:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums.
Hopefully you’re here for the long run. :smile:

3 Likes

Run!!! Turn back!!! Once you’re here… You can’t leave. :scream:
Hahaha just kidding. I only check the forums like, 87 times a day. Well, not counting the mornings or evenings. But, it’s totally worth it, Turtle Rock has the BEST Developers ever, they always update the forums with cool stuff. If you’re on here, you’ll be the first to know everything!!! And it’s awesome. :smile:
Not sure if you’ve typed Gorgon into the search bar, but if you haven’t seen the upcoming Monster, it will get you HYPED!!!
Welcome to the forums, friend!!!

3 Likes