Have You Ever Woke Up Laughing?

Sure, maybe you’ve yelled/whispered/talked in your sleep and heard yourself say it but have you ever laughed in your dream and woke up to you laughing?

If you have, let’s hear your story

4 Likes

I’ve laughed at funny dreams before. I remember a stupid dream tangentially related to Madagascar (the movie, not the island) from when I was little, but that’s the only 1. I’ve never woken up laughing, though. I have had 1 scary dream wherein I screamed in the dream and woke up moaning a little. I had progressively less scary dreams on the subsequent 2 nights; the final dream was actually too stupid for me to take seriously, and the nightmares ended there.

2 Likes

Never laughed. Woke up crying a few times. I have fucked up dreams.

1 Like

Yeah,not really

2 Likes

I had a dream once that my friends and I were hanging out and having a good time fucking around as we do in real life and then one of them ripped a real nice fat one and I laughed so hard I woke up only to find out it was actually me who had actually dealt it and I was alone laughing my my fart.

2 Likes

ive started bleeding in my dream once and woke up with a bad nosebleed.

im unsure which was caused by what

2 Likes

You were watching too much hentai…

2 Likes

I dont recall sharing memories with you.

3 Likes

You apparently missed the joke.

1 Like

Oh i got it, i just missed my counter.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand.

1 Like

lets call it a truce.

1 Like

But I wasn’t attacking you.

1 Like
1 Like

That wasn’t an attack. That was an observation.

1 Like

I love you both.

2 Likes

@Terepin She acknowledged that it was a joke and she missed the opportunity to counter attack you with another joke, the truce should makes sense after that and she quoted you because you missed her joke

Now go to sleep and wake up laughing, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

2 Likes

Does that make me the way too supportive mom in the audience that claps at wholly inappropriate times?

i’ve woken up by really good dreams before. ones that i was having such a good time, laughing and had a great mood in my dream, that throughout my day, i indeed had a great one.

i cant recall if i did woke up laughing but honestly, im not surprised if i did, besides its not a bad thing.
i dont have weird dreams. if anything just pray

2 Likes

Man, waking up from laughing sounds awesome. I’ve never had that happen :frowning:

2 Likes