Hardcore Henry

Has anybody else seen the trailer? What do you guys think of it?

To summarize for those of you who don’t have the time to watch the video:
First-Person Action Movie

No, I saw the poster at the theater yesterday though. I will look it up now…

Edit: Just watched it. Looks like a fun watch! Movies with those types of camera angles can exhaust you by the end but I will still want to see this one.

Just saw the trailer cause you mentioned it … wtf EPIC ! X-D
Doesn’t look something you would watch in theaters though. Yes those camera angles are fun to watch for short time terms.

Music video that inspired the movie idea.

The first teaser that got the movie rolling is this. This 3 minute action sequence got the movie funded on Kickstarter I think it was.

Actual Official Trailer

I’ve seen most of the trailer in various ‘fan made movies’ that came out a few years ago. Looks like they took those concepts and put them together. For instance, the part with the grenade throw and shooting was a short film released a few years ago.

I believe there was a thread for this, right?

EDIT: Nope this is the first thread.

But yeah I have seen it before and I am somewhat interested I just don’t know how I feel about a first person movie…does this make it a FPM?

Yeah, backed it on indiegogo or wherever we kick started it. Really nice concept so glad it’s getting made :smiley:

I just love that it hits every cliche for the standard FPS campaign. The main character can’t talk, was in a terrible accident and wakes up with new body parts, girlfriend gets captured, doesn’t know he’s a badass at all and has no military training yet is really good with guns, guns have unlimited ammo, companion is a badass who talks for you, British evil villain, it’s perfect.

Let me spell that for you: B-A-D-A-S-S. Badass.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.