Happy Holidays From TRS

Thanks for such an awesome year :blush:

Here are two more for download:

Wallpaper

Image only

No, thank you😄

Happy holidays! Thank you for this fantastic year!

Fabulous! I wish you all a very happy holiday, and a happy new year! Thanks for the wonderful year! I’ll look forward to seeing you again in January. I can’t believe there are still Devs on the forum for Christmas eve. Go take a break! You people work so hard! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hehehe, wallpaper warnings inbound…

Happy Holidays!

I like the little extra touch of pee from the kid terrified at Kraken. Thumbs up and a cupcake to whoever drew this up!

I believe that is a Phil Robb original.

Oh god, I didn’t even notice that! That would explain the look on Kraken’s face though XD

LMAO at the pee… WTF LOL :smiley:

Good old Santa Kraken! Merry Xmas Uoh Uoh Uoh!

Happy holidays to all the community and developers see you soon

Merry Christmas to everyone! I wrote all you Evolve fans a poem! (Because I love you all)

Happy Holidays and wishing ya’ll a great New Year at TRS and to everyone on the forums.

Happy holidays to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful day! :smile:

Kraken is just trying to help out. What a nice Monster. :santa:

Happy Holidays to the whole community! 2014 was a great start to a fantastic community, and 2015 will be even better. Peace!

Merry fucking Christmas Everybody!

12:08 AM (est) right now, so Merry Christmas ya’ll~!

Merry Christmas everyone! I might have just joined the forums but I’ve been on plenty before and this by far has the nicest, most well mannered forum members ever! Hope everyone has great holidays and a good end to the year & good start to the next!

Merry Christmas everyone at TRS and on these awesome forums :smile:! Hope everyone is having a great holiday and not working like me :cry: