Happy Early Thanksgiving Everyone! What are you thankful for?

Well, seeing as how I’ve been sick and I got the day off tomorrow, I’m not sure if I’ll be on tomorrow due to Thanksgiving. So I just wanted to come out and say that I’m grateful for a lot of things. I’m grateful for discovering this epic game. I’m thankful for having a chance to have played said awesome game (no matter how briefly the PS4 allowed). I’m grateful for these amazing Devs who are always here giving us updates and just being awesome. I’m grateful for the faith in the gaming industry they’ve brought back to me. I’m grateful for my girlfriend, job, and family. And last but not least, I’m grateful for all of the awesome forum members and friends I’ve made here awaiting this awesome game. Tell us what you’re grateful for and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :football: :custard: :meat_on_bone: :cake: :icecream: :poultry_leg:

Evolve Alpha/Beta/Preorder :wink:

That i live in europe and don’t have thanksgiving. :slight_smile:

Was just going to say that we don’t have thanksgiving in Sweden ;o

I am so thankful, for my wonderful loving family, my awesome friends, my fun job, and the simple blessings I am fortunate enough to have in my life.

As for here, I have to say, I am thankful for the wonderful community, the amazing developers, and Evolve as a game and experience.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope you all enjoy a delicious three meat treat, whether you celebrate the holiday or not!

Although we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK, I am thankful for the opportunities that have presented themselves over the past year and my friends and family, which goes for all you guys too! I love this community and I’m extremely glad to be a part of it :smile:

In Czech Republic we don´t celebrate Thanksgiving :frowning:
Anyways I am thankful for my good marks at school, family, friends, Evolve :slight_smile: , health and thats all :slight_smile:

In America… I’'m thankful for life in general.

I am thankful for being able to experience a next(current)-gen game that has Monsters as a main central game theme! There has been an extreme lacking of monster games aside from a few titles this past decade. So I’m very thankful for EVOLVE (And Bandai Namco’s upcoming GODZILLA PS3 game) for changing this reality. :slight_smile:

Another thing I’m thankful for is Gareth Edwards, for being a very competent director and faithful Godzilla fan, and being able to successful revive the King of the Monsters by respectfully restoring him back to his Toho roots in modern cinema. :slight_smile: Can’t wait for the rest of the trilogy!!

Annd, I’m thankful for being able to enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow and eat down like Goliath at the dinner table :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’m thankful that we in Canada had our thanksgiving earlier than you, so it’s not expected that we freeze to death at the macy’s parade