Happy Birthday to me! I turn 21!

19 where I am. Its nice being able to laugh at my cousins in the States.

I need this beer! :scream:

Actually my first time was at 14.In Greece its simple.My uncle knew the guy who had the club/bar.

So yeah pretty much here you see more kids in them than adults ;p

Ah thats cheating. I drank illegally in Canada too. I had some slightly older friends in the army and the bar tenders never checked their ID’s or the people with them at one of the bars the military guys went to.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Yeah i get you.But even w/o the cheating.People are in clubs from 15-16 yo.Simply cause…Money :smile:

Anyway happy birthday OP. The only reason i was happy getting 18 was not alcohol.It was driving licence.

1 Like

We need @Bot to bring out the gif for today since its scoobies birthday.

2 Likes

I’m also turning 21 in June :smiley:

1 Like

Happy 147th birthday Scooby

1 Like

Had a good day at the bar and coming home to xbox! thanks to all for the birthday wishes!!

1 Like

If you lived close I would get a beer with you my man!

1 Like

Can’t remember 21. Got old.

Enjoy the hell out the it, happy birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you! I would like to play Evolve with you sometime man!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! Looks really like an important birthday to me. Luckily in Europe I can start drinking beer with 16 and the strong things with 18 :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m a very very very busy man this week. But you are right, @cybersquidarmy, It’s no excuse and a man needs his mandatory unicorn birthday gif on his birthday.

So here it is.

Happy birthday, @xxBAscoobyxx !!!

:cookie: :doughnut: :chocolate_bar: :lollipop: :hamburger: :poultry_leg: :meat_on_bone:

Also, there’s not enough people to the party here. @MidnightRoses @Shin @TheDumbassGamer @Pharoah @LaggerCZE @ToiletWraith @Quirkly @XkrSkorpion Rapterr… wait… What happened to Rapterror? O_o

Haven’t you guys noticed there’s a party going on here?

3 Likes

Rapterror left the forums. ^.-
And no, I didn’t notice there was any party; as I’ve never participated in one. But anyways. congratulations on being 21 Scooby.

1 Like

I wish I could, but I’m currently semi-working and I’ll be available in approximately 2 hours!
This blows…
Happy birthday @xxBAscoobyxx !

1 Like

Well anyways, if you plan to start drinking, don’t do it on an empty stomach. That’s the only thing I’ve really got to add to this.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! (I hope I’m not too late yet)

We had some laws changing here in the Netherlands when I became a young adolescent which resulted in me being allowed to drink when I turned 16, forbidden to drink on my 17th, and finally allowed again on my 18th.

2 Likes

Never had that problem by the time it went up to 18 i already was 18 Kappa

EDIT: ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 Like