Happy Birthday, Niacurrshi! 🎈

I know you’re well into your birthday already, hope you had a great day!

I apologize for the psychotic elmo cake, @niaccurshi

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Nia!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @niaccurshi image

5 Likes

I saw that Niacc isn’t very active on the forums, but that’s not a reason for me to not say:

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

Oh Nia. Poor poor Nia. One more year slipping off this mortal coil.

Happy birthday dude! You’re weird like us. That’s why we like you.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @niaccurshi! Happy you had a great time with your family. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks peeps, yeah haven’t been as active in forum threads recently, work life and looking after a toddler is keeping me from being able to do too many things with limited free time! I’m generally keeping an eye in though, even if I’m not posting :wink:

Anyway, me and the kid made my birthday cake earlier today, but now I’m wishing I had a crazy “nia” Elmo cake!

IMG_20190807_190354

8 Likes

Not gonna lie, that cake looks delicious! Was it carrot cake?

5 Likes

Carrot cake is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

Carrot cake is definitely in my top 5, but no. I don’t know exactly what type of cake it is (this is my first ever attempt at something that isn’t a cheesecake or a persian love cake) but it has some fresh strawberry puree reduction mixed into the cake batter, so it’s a kind of strawberry sponge? But not really sponge? It is delicious though, I’m happy with it!

6 Likes

Happy birthday, Nia! :slightly_smiling_face: :balloon: :cupcake: :cake:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Nia. :slight_smile: :birthday:

Nice job on the cake too. Looks awesome. :yum:

3 Likes

Happy birthday Nia!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Niaccurshi! We haven’t talked much but I’ve seen you around since the Evolve days and you seem pretty darn cool. :blush:

That cake looks delicious! Hope the day was lovely for you!

Here’s a topper for your cake. I think it matches the sprinkles quite well:

Candles%20(2)

2 Likes

Perfect match :wink:

2 Likes

day

3 Likes