Happy Birthday MaddCow!

Happy birthday @MaddCow, from TRS and the community.

We love you! Platonically, of course.

Let the stream of well wishing begin!

This topic is now pinned globally. It will appear at the top of its category and all topic lists until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

Because MaddCow is worth the global pin. :wink:

Happy birthday, MaddCow! :cake:

Was going to make a birthday related cow pun but I can’t think of any, sorry! :frowning:

Replace “girl” with “cow.”

Hope you’re celebrating in style today @MaddCow! Party til the cows come home!

Not sure how that’s going to work for you though…

Happy birthday! :smiley:

“Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.”

"

“They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with ice cream. Happy Birthday.”

;-; Sah bee-oo-tee-fahl.

“An apple a day keeps the doctor away. A candle a day creates a large fire on your cake. Happy Birthday.”

Pyromaniacs love this one.

Happy B-Day Cow!
May the sun shine bright upon this most wonderful of days!

Happy B-day Maddcow. We all love you, and wish you a happy day. Thanks for dealing with all of our OP/UP threads, you mean allot to us all. :smile:

…Shin…C’mon man.

“Happy Birthday to a friend who means more to me than chocolate.” Someone who loves chocolate said that. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday, Cow. Have a good one.

On a side note, my hat goes off to this thread. That’s one hell of a celebration.

Is that better Rose?

“May the best of your past be the worst of your future." I think it means I hope you have a happy future so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDCOW. I picked a bad day to drink. :stuck_out_tongue:

Birthday cards are all the same,
That just seems an awful shame.
But this one’s different from the start,
Since it traveled from the heart !

-Everyone.

Ooh-

“Congratulations for completing another trip around the Sun!”

And they said cows couldn’t be astronauts.