Happy anniversary Evolve!

Happy Anniversary :heart:

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary, Evolve! Congratulations, TRS!!

It’s been a LONG time! In the beginning, I played so many late hours of Evolve with my friend when I was going through drama. It was my getaway. On top of that, I have so many great memories from Big Alpha, and the reveal of T2 during November 2014. I remember spending all Saturday in the beta in January (which TRS so kindly opened up to PC Alpha players!) eliting Bucket, my favorite Support. Post-release, this game became my obsession for several months. I hardly played any other games. It still is, too; I can still spend hours on it and not get sick of it. :blush: I love this game, and I’m so glad TRS (and 2k!) brought it to life and continue to watch over it!

I’m watching all the old videos that hooked me on a game, and I wanted to drop a few here for the sake of the good ol’ memories. :smile:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary Evolve!

Happy Anniversary! :smiley:

My second most played game is TF2 with 586 hours invested in it and I’ve owned it for 5-6 years. I have spent 800 hours in Evolve and it has only been a year! The game is everything I had hoped it would be and it just keeps getting better and better. :slight_smile:

Cheers! :beer:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary Evolve!
Here’s to another great year :smile:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Magmafiend. It might be worth giving this thread a read.

It is good to see new people join. The fact that your first post was to celebrate evolves 1 year anniversary is just really nice to see. I hope you enjoy your stay. :slightly_smiling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome Jedi, I look forward to
actually being active on the forums instead of lurking around
and just reading. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OMG OMG OMG OMG Its 2/10/16! I played 1001 games today in honor of the best game ever!

I want to give special thanks to ALL the Turtles and Sunnys (Torvald to, cuz, ya know, best assault evar) that worked to make this game awesome!

bows, gets on ground, and rolls away

2 Likes
25 Likes

Happy Birthday Evolve! I hope you enjoyed your first year, because I know I did! Good luck and best wishes to the game and TRS! :smile::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to the game that defined the last year of my life! I don’t know what I would have done without this game, but it would definitely have been really lame and sad probably. Thanks again to everyone at TRS for this very special game.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary! Here’s to another great year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heey :frowning: Feb 9th is my B-day! Anyways happy anniversary evolve!

CONGRATULATORIATIONS!

Party time

1 Like

so they aren’t doing anything today :sob:

Patience young albinogoliath
You will be rewarded!!!

but ive been hying all day
hying: dying of hype

1 Like

Happy anniversary! This game and team have been an amazing source of inspiration and knowledge for me for the past year, and I can’t wait to see where it all goes from here! Congrats TRS on an amazing game! :grin:

1 Like

You were in my position awhile ago just relax buddy.
I believe good things are coming to evolve in due time brother.

I just want ma melee cracker or my old skins from beta