Hank Fullshielding himself, pretty broken (logged)

Nope not the same thing

And Not the same way

This was 12 - 14 days ago. I think it was fixed in 2.03

I don’t know why you have a hard time understanding it .

It’s the thing I’ve mentioned in another post. TSH has a shield charge threshold at around 50% of the total health bar. If you try to apply shielding when that threshold is reached, it won’t work. However, if you shield to point slightly less than that threshold and use the shield burst, you can get higher amount of shielding than the threshold.

Isn’t it similar like what Aramet posted in this thread? She even shows a screenshot with tech hank and showing that both him and the bots slightly have more shield.

Because you explained it poorly…

This sentence makes no sense. It seems like you were trying to say “Tech Sergeant Hank shields even more for his team than Hank.” “The method for doing so is…”

“right before it give him 100%” 100% of what? Since the threshold is around 50% of total health, this can confuse people. You are assuming the other person is just as familiar with TSH and his shield threshold (which you don’t really mention or explain). I’m not even going to get into the broken grammar.

Again with the 100% out of nowhere. You need to explain what you mean by that if you want someone to understand you.

I normally wouldn’t point this out, but you are being really rude and condescending to flamand when it was your poor communication skills that caused the confusion in the first place.

No, not like what aramet posted. That’s a case with regular hank (look at the orbital icon in the picture. it’s not a laser). The issue was that stacking class cdr allowed him to gain more shields than the rate of decay. The thing about TSH is that normally you can shield only up to 50% of someone’s healthbar. But through a trick, you can shield someone for a greater amount than that.

1 Like

Yeah this was my mistake, I thought Aramet’s picture was tech hank and failed to notice the orbital icon.
At least XboxLove created a new topic for his issue a while ago. We’ll see how the devs respond to it.

Thanks for the clarification, I guess I need better glasses.

Wtf, why did people start posting on my thread again. The problem was fixed in 2.03, and I have no clue what everyone is even talking about

welcome to the trs forum