Halloween Pumpkin Contest ((▲■▲)) Winners Posted!

Hello all you beautiful people! ((▲■▲))

In honor of this month being the month of Pumpkins, Monsters, & all things spooky, the Community Team at TRS would like to hold a Pumpkin Contest!

Here’s the deets:

RULES:
Design on pumpkin must be Evolve related! However, you may draw on the pumpkin, glue to the pumpkin, or remove from the pumpkin whatever you wish to get the desired look! Have fun with it! Extra points for being creative!!

You may enter as many pumpkins as you wish! Please do add proof it is your pumpkin with a note on the side of your finished project showing off your UN here on the forums! (Just to keep the validity of all of your projects intact!)

PRIZES:
1st Prize gets an Evolve hoodie & an “enlist now” poster signed by the studio!

2nd Prize gets a set of pins, stickers, & wristbands!

VOTING:
The top pumpkins will be chosen by having the most “likes” by you, the community. We will then take the top 5 and put your glorious pumpkins in the hands of Phil Robb, Chris Ashton, & Chloe Skew to determine the top two pumpkins!

END DATE:
10/31/2015

RESULTS:
We’re so excited to see what you come up with!! :slight_smile:

First, I want to thank you all for participating!

Second, I wish you all could’ve been winners! :heart:

The jury has spoken!

First Place prizes go to: @FourMeats

Second Place prizes go to: @skills4u2envy

Honorable mentions: @Plaff, @Ares, @Takran, @Sidewaysgts

My personal favorites that did not place: @junglemanlloyd & @TheMountainThatRoars

Thank you all again for your time and your fantastic entries! It was lots of fun seeing all that you could come up with! You guys made Halloween special for all of us here at TurtleRock! :heart:

18 Likes

I am so in!

3 Likes

I HAVE THE LARGEST PUMPKIN TO DO THIS ON.

Challenge…

#Accepted

1 Like

Cannot wait to see some of these designs. :smile:

1 Like

Ahhh! Those prizes look awesome! Wish me good luck, this will be the first time I carve a pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Pumpkin carving is my jam! If I can acquire fresh pumpkins, I shall use them to enter with some fresh cuts.

Just for fun though, here are the ones I did from last year. (I feel like recycling wouldn’t b fair for entry, I’ll repost new ones if I have a chance)

I’ll try to do wraith, behemoth, and/or gorgon to round out the bunch. Maybe redo Kraken too now that there are more reference images - that one was a bit rushed last year.

14 Likes

love the Goliath one! good job:D

2 Likes

Count me in!

I shall make the spoopyest.

1 Like

I just want to buy the poster!!

1 Like

me too:( they should put it up for sale

3 Likes

^ this, this answer right there.

1 Like

Well I’d do anything for an Evolve hoodie. Guess it’s time to go pumpkin shoppin’.

[edit]

oh, could someone pin this contest?

4 Likes

I want the poster so bad :cry:

3 Likes

I wish I could send you all one! :heart: However, we all agree we should just hold more contests in the future, and more often!

10 Likes

This is giving me the excuse I need to learn how to sculpt a pumpkin :smile:

Maybe stream my work, maybe.

3 Likes

OOOO LOVE THE CHALLENGE!!! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s on like Donkey Kong!

3 Likes

I’m just going to smash a pumpkin, smear it with red dye and call it leftovers from a monster feeding :smiley:

5 Likes