Hacker is streaming

even says so on page, can you get something done?

@MacMan

it’s already shutdown.

I’d like a mod to fuse my thread with this.

Here is my thread. Unfortunately run into a cheater

No need to have 2 for him.As for the stream its down.Now i’d like TRS or 2K dunno who is responsible for that to actually start banning people as i say in my thread.Ban 2 or 3 of them and people will think twice before wanting to throw their 60$ away.

there are.

no cooldownhack etc.

Nope the game is perfect. Ask the community.

Honor guard, we salute you!

We appreciate that you want to keep Evolve clear of players using cheats, exploits, hacks and/or scams. Or want to inform us about website(s) offering cheats, for Evolve. This is an automated response and in order to process your report, we’ll need the following information from you:

What information do we need from you to report suspicious behavior from players in the game?

-Platform (PS4, XBOX One or PC).
-Player Gamertag /PSN ID/Steam ID which you are reporting.
-Description of the incident in as many details as possible.
-Approximate time/date of the incident.
-If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot. Any evidence submitted must show the player’s Gamertag or PSN ID and a clearly-visible offense.
Taking a screenshot or video often involves using an external device (such as a smartphone or screen capture card) to record what is shown on your screen.
The picture or video evidence can then be uploaded and attached to your email. Videos posted on YouTube are also acceptable as long as video link is included in correspondence.

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new1
Open new Evolve Request > Feedback Issue > Report Abusive Player

Or E-mail honorguard@2k.com

Please note that in order to respect our privacy policy, we will not be able to communicate the results of our investigations and/or any action taken as a result of that investigation.

Sincerely,
2K Support

aka, we won’t do shit

I am trying to join on one of his games atm cause he is playing right now, I wanna record him cheating with fraps…

I filled out a ticket though, I suggest anyone else do so too.

No, it isn’t perfect. Thanks for asking us.

haha EPIC simply EPIC maymay

can i use it on le reddit for all le upboats??? :ppppppp

Yas. I have many of these. You may use this.

Us the community thinks the game is perfect in terms of balance and stuff.No one here will say cheats are good.The community and myself will get defensive when people say stuff like,this game is tottally unbalanced,that guy is op,nerf,shit prices etc.

About cheaters?Nop.
Actually do you have any thread of anyone posting that they don’t believe cheaters exists ?

If you suspect cheating, report to 2k and TRS with all evidence. We are not allowed to post naming and shaming. In cases such as this where there are even streaming showcasing certain behaviors, please PM myself, other moderators, or @DamJess. Trs does want to handle these issues and will handle them directly. Thank you for the notice! However, I must close this thread now. If you find further streams please feel free to send them to us.