Gumball And Darwin Changed, Alot (The Amazing World Of Gumball)

I wanted to ask if you wacthed the TAWOG? If you do, I wanted to see if anyone noticed any thing different about him.
You know how in Season 1, Gumball was really friendly, and I mean really friendly.
He was very nice to every one. But like always, I think a new set of voice actors and writers came in, just like how Modern Spongebob sucks. He’s really different now and has become, a bit more anoying and lesser compassion for his own family members and everyone around him. If you watched season 1, you’ll now he’s very nice. If you watched some of the recent seasons, you know what I’m talking about.

In season 1, he was very nice and would do anything in the world to impress Mr. Robinson. And more about Darwin. He’s changed alot to. Back in S1, he was always along Gumball’s side and was up to any challenge. Now, he has a different impression on Gumball.
This could be because Gumball started to become more rude and inpolite, Darwin did the same to Gumball. Sure, Gumball had his momennts of being rude in S1, but he always felt bad or something and said sorry.

So, what do you think? Do you think Gumball and Darwin as changed, or do you think it’s kinda the same, do you mind the recent changes, are you cool with it? I don’t like the recent changes and I missed the original Gumball and Darwin. That’s what I think.
Let me know what you think in the Comment below :slightly_smiling:
Fun Fact: Did you know, The Amazing World Of Gumball was originally going to be a Adult Swim Cartoon, but got rejected because it was to childish and cute. click here Watch the pilot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yflp1BZeJ4s

I watch cartoons a lot, so I’m not judging