Gridom - Find Evolve Players Here

Gridom Link

www.gridom.com

What is Gridom?

Gridom is an LFG site that allows you to find other Evolve players. You can easily set up a lobby where you’ll be able to set a description for what type of player you’re looking for, and give your lobby categories so others can easily find exactly what they need. It works on any mobile device or computer.

The best part is that it’s all done in real time. Once you see a created game description that you like, you’re free to enter a real time chat function with the host. Once everyone has joined into a lobby to find the appropriate players, then the lobby host can terminate it and it’s done with!

So if you are you missing a Medic player in your team, or you´re new to the game looking for other newbies, create a game with the description that you like!

To allow you to better keep track of when someone has joined your lobby, you’ll get a ping that’ll inform you of someone joining.

TRS really like the concept and gave the green light to post and pin this. Hopefully you guys will find it useful and quickly find other people to play with!

Thanks,

@Plaff and @milesahead

Leaving Feedback

if you have any feedback, positive or negative, then please post it in this topic here. @MilesAhead will be able to deal with this feedback to make Gridom a better and more accessible site!

Update - Gridom Introduces NoobCamp

(Feb 9th, 2015)

NoobCamp is a search category that allows you to play with people who are new to the game, or to set up a lobby where you can teach new players the basic of the game. Since launch is approaching, there will be a lot of people who don’t understand how to play properly, so for the veteran players out there, this is a great chance for you to help out some newbies!

16 Likes

Looking for players on PC
Looking for team on PS4
XB1 LF casual to high end players
No talking
Hunters... UNITE!
DGL Team for beta PC Monster Race
Xb1 need medic
Xboxone legitimate pro team
I have no friends to play Evolve with and i would love to make some!:)
2 experienced players LFG xbox
XB1 - GT: HeWhoSlaysNoobs - LFG or Clan
Starting group for casual, mature players
Looking for a team of hunters to play against
Worst aspect of the game:
Looking for group. (XBone)
Buyer's Remorse
Want a forum just for clans?
Looking to party up!
Swedish player LFG. (level 20 atm)
XBOX ONE PLAYER looking for players in Central Time Zone USA
"You need to work as a TEAM"
SteamID Usernames
I need a good team of dedicated hunters for evolve on xbox one
You guys are amazing, Gridom is growing!
Looking for Evolve group
Looking for hunter team to pull all nighter
Looking to run some custom games on PSN
XBOX1 LFG need 2 more guys British timezone
Looking for group. (XBone)
Playstation 4 looking for hunter team mates regulars
PC player looking for team
LF Medic and Trapper PC
PS4 group/ regular players/ prefered roles
[PS4] Looking for a clan
Looking for people to form a clan
Looking for Experienced Group! XB1
Add me on Xbox one
Ps4 lf players with mic
Any PS4 players out there?
LF2M hunters with mics
UK XB1. UK TIME ZONE. casual players
XBOX1 dedicated trapper and assault needed Uk timezone
Looking for group Xbox One
LFM full hunter team. Mic required
Need Friends on PS4 Evolve
Looking for team on PS4
(PS4) Need people to party with who actually talk and know how to play... Add SuperFiip
Lfm people ps4
Looking for a group to play with on PSN. Love playing the medic
Looking for a friends / group to play [ PC ]
[PC] Deutscher Clan sucht noch Leute
PS4 Gamers!
PSN - Medic / Support looking for competitive group
PC Suche Spieler für festes Team
[PC] Support/Medic LFG (EU)
Looking for people to play with
NA PC player, looking for active team
(pc) Na player looking for team
Looking for a ps4 evolve buddy
Evolve Fanatics - Growing community of Evolve addicted players! JOIN NOW!
Lfg Ps4 mic only
Anyone want to play? (Xbox One)
Looking to find a steady team. (Xbox One)
Casual XB1 group wanted - mics preferred - us central
PC Looking for Hunters
Assault Main looking for a team. (EU and PC)
Looking for good team mates to hunt with
[PC] Trapper/Medic
Looking for a Player to Play Monster and Hunters on Xbox 1
Looking for a Player to Play Monster and Hunters on Xbox 1
LFG XBOX ONE any role
Advice needed!
Looking for a all night squad of hunters
Looking for two experienced players to join my friend and I and shoot the shit with
Looking for xbox one players.!
Looking for a team on xbox one!
Looking for people to play with,I'm lvl 32 in game*Xbox one
Add me on psn!
PS4 America need a team
What do you think about these Decoy changes?
Looking for 3 for xbox one
Looking for players on Xbox one with headsets
EVOLVE: XB1:Looking for people or Group playing evolve?
Looking for Evolve Players
Try not to be this guy:
Looking for ps4 teammates
What kind of player/person i am
I need good hunter team, xbox uk based! becoming painful playing with randoms
Hey looking for a team for competitive play (PS4
How to bring Us back to the game
Delete this
Only want to play Medic but FORCED to play everything else instead
Where can I find groups of people to play with on Xbox One?
Gridom join my team
Group needed for PS4 edition upon release
PS4 aus competitive clan
Xbox one vs ps4 population
Playstation 4 looking for hunter team mates regulars
Looking for group On Xbox 1
LFG I play Cabot only Xbox one
Xbox 1 LFG
LF Casual/Competitive PS4 Players?
PS4 Usernames

Looks good :slight_smile: I know I’m wanting to hit up some community members/teams when I’m not tournament practicing.

1 Like

Maybe even help us new player through the basics once the beta is out on Thursday?! :smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not XBone so I’m not playing Thursday. I will be working Friday, but once I’m off the rest of the weekend (And all day Monday) I will be binging out on Evolve.

0 Likes

I will take a look at this website.

0 Likes

Very neat, and it looks like it runs smoothly. It looks nice, it feels nice, let’s hope it works nice for game day. Great job. I look forward to making use of this.

0 Likes

I need to ask, I have seen most of your Evolve videos, do you consider yourself a casual or competetive Evolve gamer?
Personally I’m a mixed. I like to compete but hate min/maxing and metas.

0 Likes

I think cows are competitive creatures by nature.
Competitively Casual or not is the question. Hmmm the mind of a cow is a tricky thing.

4 Likes

It depends, for instance I was competitive in Netrunner recently, won every tournament and championship I went to. Even strongly though about going to Worlds, however I couldn’t really afford a ticket at the time and that week was busy for me in my personal life. I more or less don’t play Netrunner competitively anymore. I felt bad winning every tournament locally so I decided to let others have a chance :stuck_out_tongue:

That being said, I think something similar will happen with Evolve. I would like to see how I do competitively at first, but I’m not career minded competitive anymore. That was a while ago and I don’t really miss it :slight_smile: I enjoy the challenge more than winning (If that makes sense)

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

0 Likes

Thanks I will check it out.

0 Likes

This looks very cool - thanks!

0 Likes

Agh, in a sort of vicious login cycle where I used Facebook and now it complains my username has spaces or is off but I also can’t edit anything. Also can’t seem to cancel the account because the errors I have cause other problems. Needs a bit more bug testing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, the link it sends you to change your password logs you in but when you then click to change your password it requires you provide your current password. Can someone just outright delete my account (looks like 150) so I can start over again? :slight_smile:

0 Likes

0 Likes

Evolve France love this! I love it!

1 Like

Sent you a private message, hopefully it will solve the facebook fock up! :smile:
And thanks everyone for your comments and reactions so far, keep the feedback coming. We have about 1 month to the offical release the 10th of February, so hopefully most bugs and unknown problems will be solved before then!

And yeah it goes without saying, that if you like the site please share it on reddit and so on, the faster we get the gamers to know about it the better the experience will be for us all.

I honestly think Evolve has the chance to create a whole new genre in gaming and we have to spread and inform those who still not understand the concept. Can´t belive I´ll get my first experience with Evolve tommorow on the Xbox, feels like Christmas all over again, but back when I was 10 :wink:

3 Likes

Feels like Macs when the idea still was to bring innovative things.

+1

1 Like

GT: MONARCHS TIMTOM
Need plenty of new friends to play Evolve beta with this weekend and when the full game launches.
Sorry for making another post about this if one already exists.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think my brain burned out on trying to read that website logically

0 Likes