Great community!

So this has been my first official night on Evolve, and some of the first players I meet work for TRS. Amazing people, very friendly and welcoming to the game, had a great time playing with you guys. So here’s a shout out to TRS_Insane, TRS Mizx, SidewaysGTS, and Puggims, looking forward to round 2!

Side note if anyone wants to jump into a few games with a new tracker and show me a thing or two, that’d be great! Steam is Vygoth.

Was my pleasure man- Was great meeting ya. Round 2 it is!

Glad to see more people join the community! Welcome!

Threads like this always make me really happy :smiley: I love it when new players get to experience the game for the first time and realize they love it ;D

Happy hunting!

Welcome to our community!!! :grinning:

I don’t have a funny ‘welcome to our community’ picture, but this will do. :smile:

You’re playing with veritable royalty there man. Great way to get introduced to the game =]

It feels great to see more of these threads. ^^

Glad to have you! I think I speak for all of us when I say it’s awesome to see new players enjoy the community and game and want to be a part of it. Welcome sir, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forum and to evolve. I’m happy to hear you’re having a great time playing evolve. It’s always nice seeing new faces so I hope you’re here for the long run. :slight_smile:

Imma friend request you :slight_smile:
I don’t play as much as I used to, and I mostly play on XB, but I still go on Steam and play once in a blue moon

Welcome to the family! :+1:

Good to have you here welcome to the forums :slight_smile: .

Welcome to the forums! It’s great to see new faces/user icons. Here’s the guide for new users:

Flagging the TRS folks for you so they see your shout out :slight_smile:

@Insane_521, @mizx

Hi. Never seen you before :slight_smile:

This is off topic, but by any chance were you playing Call of Duty: Black Ops III yesterday? I saw someone with your name.

I wasn’t. There’s someone on PS4 that “stole” my usual gamertag, so if you saw a “snowkissed” it wasn’t me. On XB1 and PC though, that would be me.

Thanks for the very warm welcome guys! see you all in game :slight_smile:

I’m not on here as much as I used to be (like most of the day [lul]) but still here to welcome you to these here forums. :slight_smile:

#WELCOME TO HELL, ENJOY YOUR STAY

/joke :grin:

Hey just make sure to not ever post your own opinion! You’ll fit in no time :slight_smile:

jk :stuck_out_tongue: