Goliath Voodoo Skin Challenge this weekend! [Updated - We did it!]

Update: Success!

[quote]THE GOLIATH VOODOO SKIN IS YOURS TO EARN, IN THE GOLIATH VOODOO CHALLENGE WEEKEND!

You’ve been rockin’ and rollin’ with Behemoth since its release last Tuesday. Now it’s time to roll with rocks, for a chance to earn another skin, the haunting Goliath Voodoo.

HOW DO YOU, GET GOLIATH’S VOODOO?

This weekend between 12:01 AM ET on Friday, April 10 and 12:01 AM ET on Monday, April 13, we need to land 1,000,000 successful rock throws on Hunters with Goliath. If we pull this off as a community, everyone who plays between those days and times, snags the Goliath Voodoo skin shown above, absolutely free.

Get into Evolve this weekend as Goliath. Toss rocks at those pesky Hunters. Reach the goal, and we all score the skin. Simple as that. Last time we hunted together, now it’s time to kill alone.

If the goal is reached, the Goliath Voodoo skin will be rewarded by Thursday April 16.

UPCOMING EVOLVE COMMUNITY CHALLENGES AND EVENTS

In the coming weeks, we’ll keep issuing challenges and community events. As long as you hit certain goals, we will continue rewarding you, our biggest fans, just for playing Evolve. So, keep your eyes locked to the Evolve blog (Evolvegame.com/news) for the upcoming challenges.

HAPPY HUNTING![/quote]

Goliath Event: 1,000,000 Rock throws?
Play with Goliath!
Goliath Voodoo Skin early
We did it!
Goliath Voodoo Skin

Time to break out the stage 1 lvl 3 rock throws!

Yes behemoth JR shall be the king again let the games BEGIN!

Definitely participating!!! My best monster, best skin yet :D! Do the rock throws count on wildlife as well? Or just hunters?

On Hunters.

My plan
Take level 3 rock throw, ability cooldown, and try to find elite mammoth bird.
Throw rock at hunters when they first drop, and every other time I see them.
Fight while I have ability cooldown and spam rocks.
Foolproof!

Good god, YES!

The only Goliath I can play is the Stage One 3 point Rock one.

Ahh so the leaked pics of voodoo skins was real xD

Sweet, I do have a concern though. I participated in the last event, and never got a skin for it either. And I really want this one too. Anything I can do to see why I didn’t get the trapper skin?

Do you have a my2k account linked to Evolve?

Yup. Sure do.

Sleek!

-10char

Honestly not sure, but log into your My2k account at 2k.com just to make sure there are no issues there. Link and unlink your account in Evolve and I might send a preemptive ticket in to 2K support to make sure your account is ok.

Piss on goliath, I wanna get the Kraken voodoo skin!

Looks suave/dapper/pimpin’/swagalicious.

Now go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well!

If i play solo but with internet on and connected to My2k will i get this skin? i got the trapper skin and i didn’t play multiplayer just solo with wifi turned on.

I’m thinking that’ll be coming in due time.

My Kraken needs it!

Why goliath though? Wouldn’t it make more sense to do a behenoth event?