Get Ready To Cry (But Probably Not)

With the release of Evolve (more or) less than 24 hours away, the TRS forum has come alive in a way I have never seen before. It truly is a fantastic thing to see, and I know with the game’s release the forums will only get more bustling. Really can’t wait to see it! I haven’t been an actual member here for long, but I have a lot of great memories with you guys here.

Now, here comes the sad part (not super sad mind you)…

You see, I am pretty materialistic. I like to hold things in my hand. Experience them physically. Otherwise things might not feel as real as they would be otherwise. With this in mind, I pre-ordered a physical copy of Evolve, nothing wrong with that, really, a slight delay for most people. The difficult part is that because of my schedule I won’t be able to pick up my copy until… Wednesday.

That’s right! More than 24 extra hours of waiting. The struggle is real. (Or I am really impatient. Can you really blame me? #evolveaddict)

So while my beloved forumites, mods, and TRS employees (that’s right, I loooove you!) such as you are able to embrace the game with open hearts and wide smiles upon your beautiful faces, I’ll be on the sidelines, cheering you on from the sidelines until the day I too can join you in the hunt.

Good luck my friends. Live long and EVOLVE!

P.S. Let’s not forget all of our brothers and sisters who must wait even longer than me! May your will be as strong as a Behemoths armor!

I just found out Xbox One digital doesn’t go live till 5am. Took Tuesday off for nothing. I feel your pain.

I feel your pain I’m considering flying out to Australia and bumming a couch off of Magik_boom he’ll have 17 hours of playing by the time it unlocks for me

Why don’t you like… go to sleep at a normal time Monday… Then uh… get up at 5am?

Maybe he works nights? So not being able to play until the morning means nothing for him.

There’s no way to know until he divulges further information about his plight.

The suspense.

I’m sorry dude, your struggle is very real :sob:

Your fellow forumites will support you in spirit! On the bright side, I’d like to think that the extra 24 hours will make the actual play time that much sweeter :smile:

P.S. Good job with the music, I played the video as a read. Definitely felt your pain :persevere:

I planned to play all night. I have a small son who isn’t going to let me monopolize the TV during the day.

ETA He’s a Lego Marvel Superheroes addict.

Had I known this I would have gotten a physical copy. Oh well. Such is life, sometimes.

Ground him on some trumped up charge use your power for your own personal gain for once the little shit probably deserves it :wink:

VOUS POUVEZ TÉLÉCHARGER LE JEU À L’AVANCE SUR XBOX LIVE, MAIS IL NE SERA JOUABLE QU’À PARTIR DE 00:01 CET LE JOUR DE SA SORTIE

YOU CAN DOWLOAD THE GAME BEFORE IN XBOX LIVE, BUT IT’LL BE ONLY PLAYABLE AT 00H00 CENTRAL EUROPE TIME, THE DAY OF THE LANCH

That’s what Xbox says… If this information is wrong and if the game will be only available at 06h00 , I’ll see my lawyer :stuck_out_tongue:

That is some insanity wolf parenting right there.

I have nearly an extra week to wait. :cry: My will is not as strong as Behemoth’s armor. I think I’m going to break.

You must butcher Krakens in my stead, Mesa.

They will write tales of the slaughter my dear… I will show them a real monster.

Oh wow. I scared myself there.

Pretty butterflies. I’m good now.

…Who are you? :wink:

I’m a flower. I hate butterflies. So annoying. :frowning:

Wouldn’t flowers love butterflies because a lot of your species need them to survive?

We can play Tomb Raider together…

That’s why bees exist. Bees have swag, butterflies are wimpy. No offense, Mesa. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am an independent Goliath/Kraken/Wraith/Behemoth(?). That’s what the melee attack is for.

I eat corpses dammit. Corpses!

And I can see six color elements!