Get a PS4 Hunter's Season Pass (T4/Season 1)

Hey everyone!

So my wife decided to surprise me this Father’s Day by getting the new Season pass since I was geeking out about it! Unfortunately, as most of you are aware, it’s not for sale yet, so when she went to the game store to pick it up for me, she bought the Hunting Season Pass instead. So I’ve got an extra Season 1 (T4) pass that does me no good kicking around that I’ll hand out to one of you guys/gals so that it doesn’t go to waste. If you’ve picked up Evolve on the PS4, but haven’t gotten T4 yet for whatever reason, here’s a chance to nab em for free.

It’s not exactly a contest so much as I’ll compile the names of people that respond to this thread over the next few hours and pick one out, then PM you the code. Good luck!

6 Likes

Hello yes I would like this very much I have a friend I want to get into evolve

Hey Teg i’d like to get the season pass because all my friends have been bugging me and now i really want to play with them instead of against them

There’s only one solution wolf. We fight to the death

…LITTLE ID YOU KNOW IM A WORLD CLASS NINJA.randomlettersinhopwtocountercapslock

THATS NOTHING AGAINST THE FACT I WAS IN TAEKWONDO WHEN I WAS NINE

Bring it on. Swing first

BUMP!

Odds for winning are great people! Another contestant will give you a 33.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333% chance of success!

I’d like to win this season pass.
Got to get my brother in to evolve :slight_smile:

Ka-Bump!

I’m going to let this ride until I get home from work tomorrow and pick then, just so forum goers at different times at least have a chance to see this by tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Ninjas are cool I don’t need a season pass though

taekwondo is not about engagement but protection BUT BEING A NINJA IS. BAH BAM

He has a hunting season pass. Attack him and you’ll be swarmed by fanboys who all want it.

Yea would be nice to get some new hunters, 140h playing with the same hunters again and again :<. Well i’m from EU, so if you are from the USA, it won’t work.

Btw, register here guys, the community needs you and the results are quite good atm :

I love to have this season pass. I got the monster pack and would love to use the rest of the T4.

Cheers

I’m here to say you have a loving Wife ^^

Alright, contestants are locked in and through the power of RNG I have declared a winner: EyelessWolf.

I’ve sent you a PM with your Hunting Pass code for teh PS4. Enjoy!

Congratulations to @EyelessWolf. :slight_smile: Contest is over, thread shut. Nice work on conducting this, @TEG. :slight_smile: