Gentleman's Goliath Adaption

Ok, so a Gentleman-type Goliath just sounds too appealing to me, like he would have a cane, tie, monocle, and hat!

For example

(…no i wasnt just bored on photoshop)

(i lied i was)

7 Likes

It’s funny, I can remember this being a suggestion maybe as far back as the beta. Everyone is for it in most cases. Only issue would be Model changes, TRS has shown they are willing to do that for adaptations, but a simple skin might be too much to ask.

A skin is too much? Isn’t that easier than an adaption?

Well for a long time it was said that model changes took to much time and effort that could be spent elsewhere. In the case of meteor goliath, we got more than a skin, but a monster adaptation. I wish they would add model changes on skins, but it seems like they have other stuff to do.

Yeah, i agree, they wouldnt get enough pay out of it to pay the people working on it

I have like a whole folder of ms paint gentlemen monsters on my computer somewhere. I haven’t used it since last year. I’ll have to find it sometime…

1 Like

As long as gentleman goliath charges on two legs instead of getting on all fours like a common animal.

1 Like

He charges waving his cane

1 Like

And he doesn’t throw rocks, he politely requests them to get up and attack his foes.

1 Like

“Excuse me, sorry to bother you on this lovely afternoon, but would you mind hopping on over there 'ol chap? These rapscallions are quite the menace”

1 Like